You Got To Live And Learn, Before Your Bridge Is Burned: Warriors vs. Spurs on TNT Gamethread 4/7/16

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the number 1 spurs fan and the only poster here who currently lives in San Antonio my input is the only thing that matters:

Here goes:

I hate to say this but I don't think the spurs can knock out warriors in playoffs with warriors having homecourt...I think spurs lose in 6 games

Secondly for most of this season I thought Duncan was coming back 1 more year but I have a feeling he retires this summer if he does come back it should be off the bench
Maybe it's just a bad matchup for TD at his age, but dude looked kinda lost out there last night.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
As the number 1 spurs fan and the only poster here who currently lives in San Antonio my input is the only thing that matters:

Here goes:

I hate to say this but I don't think the spurs can knock out warriors in playoffs with warriors having homecourt...I think spurs lose in 6 games

Secondly for most of this season I thought Duncan was coming back 1 more year but I have a feeling he retires this summer if he does come back it should be off the bench
I will say they gave old man riverwalk that work last night. nikka was routinely getting his shyt packed (couple of fouls as well) and getting burnt in the transition.

Also TParker's mid range looked like total garbage man. Dude wasn't getting WIDE open Js, but still shots you expect him to make. Spurs should invest a new project point guard this offseason, someone that could take the reigns in the next 2 years.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Maybe it's just a bad matchup for TD at his age, but dude looked kinda lost out there last night.

I will say they gave old man riverwalk that work last night. nikka was routinely getting his shyt packed (couple of fouls as well) and getting burnt in the transition.

Also TParker's mid range looked like total garbage man. Dude wasn't getting WIDE open Js, but still shots you expect him to make. Spurs should invest a new project point guard this offseason, someone that could take the reigns in the next 2 years.
don't entertain him. He's been exiled from the rest of us Spurs fans

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Here goes:

We still haven't forgotten what you said about Duncan. You're not the only one who lives in SA. fakkit.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
@Blackthoughts

please update your thread title B

creative suggestions

'The New Dynasty retire Team Internationale(Spurs)'

'The Warriors are really bout that life'

'Burying these TX Boys with their Boots(Spurs) on