You Got To Live And Learn, Before Your Bridge Is Burned: Warriors vs. Spurs on TNT Gamethread 4/7/16

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kawhi Leonard
23 Points, 8-12 Shooting,

Lamarcus Aldridge
11 Points, 5-16 Shooting.

I understand that they always try to get Aldridge going, but why is your franchise player shooting less... Especially in a game in where he's pretty much getting anything he wants?
These nikkas legit don't comprehend that Kawhi needs to be the offense with LMA as the assistance and not the other way around

I understood the second game, because of how shook LMA was in the first and you had to establish some confidence, but this nikka just requires too large a volume of shots to be effective, and Dubs defend well against what he's good at. Might as well use some of that effort to get Kawhi established, who is known to score more than LMA with less shots

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Except for the last 2 mins with Green and then Kawhi, SAS hasn't been comfortable on offense all game. That's credit largely to GS's defense but that's also some inexcusable misses by SAS. Conversely, Spurs defense is actually solid but those shots rimming out by Mills, Aldridge, Duncan etc allows GS to catch the Spurs on their heels just enough, back peddling, to cause confusion.

Hell, GS's 2nd unit looked more comfortable offensively than their starters, and more than the Spurs' squad in general. SAS gotta find a way to get their offense clicking b/c even in their win on their home court they didn't seem that comfortable as much as just bullying their way with diaw and aldridge through the tough stretches.
Spurs offense hasn't looked comfortable in any of the 3 games. Just not a good matchup

Do you realize the Warriors ain't won in San Antonio since 97'? :heh:
They were a Clippers-esque choke away from leaving San Antonio up 2-0 in 2013 :heh:

Dubs have a better chance of winning on the road than the Spurs do in a playoff series

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the number 1 spurs fan and the only poster here who currently lives in San Antonio my input is the only thing that matters:

Here goes:

I hate to say this but I don't think the spurs can knock out warriors in playoffs with warriors having homecourt...I think spurs lose in 6 games

Secondly for most of this season I thought Duncan was coming back 1 more year but I have a feeling he retires this summer if he does come back it should be off the bench