You get a pass to smash one person from any time period...no strings attached. Who you got?

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Tupac :steviej:especially in the "how do you want it" house of blues live performance video ..sexy man ugh:ohlawd:

Leonardo dicaprio 2001-2007 :wub:

Michael jordan in his prime :mjpls:

Oh I have to add Denzel *fans self* especially in training day laawwwd :whew: eva mendes the lucky bishh :damn:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe go back to the Garden Of Eden and wam bam Eve.That fresh off the assembly line puss:banderas:

But nah.....This shyt is tough.It's too many beautifu/sexy women out there.

Although, as a preteen on the verge of puberty, I don't think I've ever fiend for a chick as much as I fiened for Rosie Perez in White Men Can't Jump.....The way her areolas kept peaking out of her shirt:ohlawd:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I think you're looking way too much into this. I'm also not deep immersed into the asian culture, believe it or not.
probably but I still believe you give anyone enough time to think of who they want to sleep with even if you d don't have a type and that person doesn't look like the opposite gender of the people in the group you belong to and thier not popular not only in the nation you live in but globally pertaining to them being sexually desirable I'm going to say that person has a type but I don't want you to get the feeling I'm trying to make feel uncomfortable if i even could about you choosing bruce just my thoughts so with that being said enjoy the rest of your day young lady

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
probably but I still believe you give anyone enough time to think of who they want to sleep with even if you d don't have a type and that person doesn't look like the opposite gender of the people in the group you belong to and thier not popular not only in the nation you live in but globally pertaining to them being sexually desirable I'm going to say that person has a type but I don't want you to get the feeling I'm trying to make feel uncomfortable if i even could about you choosing bruce just my thoughts so with that being said enjoy the rest of your day young lady
Um...Okay O.o You enjoy your day too.

I didn't know you resided in ohio o.o

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pam Grier 70s-early 90s

You ain't never lied............Swear its one pic I never got out my mind and always loved of hers:

tumblr_n5qliayqHd1r1cuhyo1_1280.jpg

:wow: :jawalrus: