You get a pass to smash one person from any time period...no strings attached. Who you got?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
No @Entrapta310 is right, Cleopatra was a Persian Greek, and NOT an ancient Egyptian (not even close to those eras). Whites took over Egypt in more recent times, have you not noticed that modern Egypt is primarily Arab/cac? Cleopatra isn't of the black/ancient Egyptian dynasties. Learn some history.

This is what you want to smash, and it doesn't get more cac than this:

Cleopatra%20portrait%20a.jpg
:mjcry:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing too serious just I was going back and fourth a little bit with another poster about asian men and noticed you're quote about a asian guy in a appreciation thread and thought and no way in hell that woman doesn't prefer asian men then in another thread yesterday can't remember you said I believe you like all types of men or don't have a type not stalking you just retained the info that was consumed within a couple of days and then I see out of every man in history you chose an Asian man basically I'm just saying you said don't ask you why as if you didn't know I was saying because you're most attracted to asian men hell your avi nickname should be giveaway
To be fair. I dont have a specific type of guy i like as far as race wise. So youre right about that part.

Now the whole history? Theres a list lol. But bruce lee was the first to come to mind at the time. Nothing more. Nothing less. :yeshrug:

And i like sailor moon...a lot hense the "black usagi" part lol....not because of asian men O.o. If thats what youre implying.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
ok, so explain why you laugh when i tell you im only 10% european?
go. i know a little girl who is only 10% AFRICAN and the rest european and she has my skin tone and my type hair BUT she looks ethnic african. her nose and hair make ber mulatto looking.
i have 10% european and the rest is NOT.
shut the fukk up with your stupidity about me and how you neg me constantly because you think people with a certain skintone all stem to europe.

fukk all that.

Quote where I said Iranian people are white.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah? provide all the quotes calling me a cac white girl and making fun of me telling you im only 10% european

That's not a quote.

how am i delusional?? you think iranians are white people from europe :dead:

You said I think Iranians are white people from Europe. I'm asking you for a quote where I stated this.. You would've been better off countering me by speaking about yourself directly and not an entire nation of people. If you're really going to come at me, you better do more than this crackpot amateur shyt right here.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
That's not a quote.

You said I think Iranians are white people from Europe. I'm asking you for a quote where I stated this.. You would've been better off countering me by speaking about yourself directly and not an entire nation of people. If you're really going to come at me, you better do more than this crackpot amateur shyt right here.

i can say the same about your attempts to question my ethnicity and call me a cac european white girl that you keep negging calling me dumb.
its lame, and shows you have no life outside the coli. when did you have a girlfriend last?
why not talk about who you would SMASH and keep on topic in this thread.
all you did was neg me calling me dumb like always and moved on, like a loser.
what the fukk do you do for this board then? you proved you're obsessed with me in a sikk way. you neg me ALWAYS.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
To be fair. I dont have a specific type of guy i like as far as race wise. So youre right about that part.

Now the whole history? Theres a list lol. But bruce lee was the first to come to mind at the time. Nothing more. Nothing less. :yeshrug:

And i like sailor moon...a lot hense the "black usagi" part lol....not because of asian men O.o. If thats what youre implying.
I can't say your lying of course just don't believe you using simple logic assuming you live in the U.S. asian men are the least represented group of men so most likely you would have to remember more non asian men than asian men so out of all the men you imagined you choose an Asian man subconsciously showing your preferences and if asian men are not the least represented men in your life that means your very deep immersed into asian culture and would naturally be prefer men of that culture

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If it's some (semi)famous woman and it was actually good I'd be mad I can't go back :heh:

I'll just be petty and say a chick from my high school. shyt it may do something for my soul and give a nikka a golden aura :manny:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i can say the same about your attempts to question my ethnicity and call me a cac european white girl that you keep negging calling me dumb.
its lame, and shows you have no life outside the coli. when did you have a girlfriend last?
why not talk about who you would SMASH and keep on topic in this thread.
all you did was neg me calling me dumb like always and moved on, like a loser.
what the fukk do you do for this board then? you proved you're obsessed with me in a sikk way. you neg me ALWAYS.

I'm not reading all of that, woman.
You're really upset about that neg :mjlol:

I'll be nice and rep you next time then just stop replying with two paragraphs please

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't say your lying of course just don't believe you using simple logic assuming you live in the U.S. asian men are the least represented group of men so most likely you would have to remember more non asian men than asian men so out of all the men you imagined you choose an Asian man subconsciously showing your preferences and if asian men are not the least represented men in your life that means your very deep immersed into asian culture and would naturally be prefer men of that culture
I think you're looking way too much into this. I'm also not deep immersed into the asian culture, believe it or not.