You get a pass to smash one person from any time period...no strings attached. Who you got?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
see how stupid you are. 10% come from that pale european gene.
are you so fukking stupid you cant comprehend skin tone in the world?????????? eat a dikk, like your sisters do

:tiwhoa:

This woman is so furious :mjlol:

All them damn question marks ain't gonna add anymore emotion to them words, dear. :mjlol:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
see how stupid you are. 10% come from that pale european gene.
are you so fukking stupid you cant comprehend skin tone in the world?????????? eat a dikk, like your sisters do

:tiwhoa:

This woman is so furious :mjlol:

All them damn question marks ain't gonna add anymore emotion to them words, dear. :mjlol:

how dumb are you, again... how dumb?

did i use EXCLAMATION points?? get a life

Not know the difference between "!" (Exclamation marks) and "?" (Question marks) brehs

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
What do you mean? I mean. If youre cute. Im gonna smash...well. at least thinking about smashing.
Nothing too serious just I was going back and fourth a little bit with another poster about asian men and noticed you're quote about a asian guy in a appreciation thread and thought and no way in hell that woman doesn't prefer asian men then in another thread yesterday can't remember you said I believe you like all types of men or don't have a type not stalking you just retained the info that was consumed within a couple of days and then I see out of every man in history you chose an Asian man basically I'm just saying you said don't ask you why as if you didn't know I was saying because you're most attracted to asian men hell your avi nickname should be giveaway

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Not know the difference between "!" (Exclamation marks) and "?" (Question marks) brehs
question marks dont make the reader think there is an exclamatory action involved.
exclamation points portray anger and contempt.

idiot.

go watch some reading rainbow shows. learn a little

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cleopatra was black dumbass, lol @ a white woman running all those nikkas 1000's of years ago

No @Entrapta310 is right, Cleopatra was a Persian Greek, and NOT an ancient Egyptian (not even close to those eras). Whites took over Egypt in more recent times, have you not noticed that modern Egypt is primarily Arab/cac? Cleopatra isn't of the black/ancient Egyptian dynasties. Learn some history.

This is what you want to smash, and it doesn't get more cac than this:

Cleopatra%20portrait%20a.jpg

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
:jbhmm: quote where I said that.
ok, so explain why you laugh when i tell you im only 10% european?
go. i know a little girl who is only 10% AFRICAN and the rest european and she has my skin tone and my type hair BUT she looks ethnic african. her nose and hair make ber mulatto looking.
i have 10% european and the rest is NOT.
shut the fukk up with your stupidity about me and how you neg me constantly because you think people with a certain skintone all stem to europe.