You get a pass to smash one person from any time period...no strings attached. Who you got?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No @Entrapta310 is right, Cleopatra was a Persian Greek, and NOT an ancient Egyptian (not even close to those eras). Whites took over Egypt in more recent times, have you not noticed that modern Egypt is primarily Arab/cac? Cleopatra isn't of the black/ancient Egyptian dynasties. Learn some history.

This is what you want to smash, and it doesn't get more cac than this:

Cleopatra%20portrait%20a.jpg

I don't know about all that.... but since this is from a site in the UK, who is the artist behind this bust, and what reference did he use for her likeness?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Any era from 80's current Janet
70's pam grier
80's Vanity RIP:mjcry:
90's to current Nia Long. Would so wife.
Sanaa Lathan take me :lawd:
Random random early 2000's ms jade
Early 2000's Trina and Foxy. Im not a fan of thots but that's my guilty pleasure.
Amel Larreiux wifey status
Kerry Washington big booty on that Last King of scotland movie
Gabrielle Union :banderas:
And i dont care what nobody say about my woman Taraji P Hensen would get the business. I was in love with her on person of interest.

To fantsize thats not harlem we take em and own em :dame:

Ya n1ggas dreamin harlem is on some reality shyt ask Khaled :dame:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about all that.... but since this is from a site in the UK, who is the artist behind this bust, and what reference did he use for her likeness?

I'm not sure who the artist is to be honest, but this is an image of one of her original busts:

Bust_of_Cleopatra_at_the_Royal_Ontario_Museum_ROM.jpg

And then there's her image of coins from the era she was alive bearing her likeness:

cleopatra-coin.jpg

20120218-cleo%20coin.jpg

CLEOPATRA_ANTONY_TET_O.JPG

She was probably even uglier :huhldup:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Any historian that studied Cleopatra and the Ptolomey's (her dynasty) will tell you Cleo was not a good looking lady. But what did give her immense appeal and the ability to seduce the most powerful Roman men was her "sweet sounding voice" that flowed from language to language (because she spoke multiple), her intelligence (she was a very smart woman and a very good politician), and she was very charming.

Oh and the Ptolomey's (her family) were not Black. They were brought in to rule Egypt post Alexander the Great's conquest of the country. So that's that.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
that's cacs that shyt don't got nothing to do with Africa :stopitslime: you ignorant breh. we been cleansing boi:mjlol:

Think showering DAILY was pre 1900 before indoor plumbing? You think the average joe was able to afford water to wash they ass everyday unless they was royalty?