Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Spider/super man? Nah i always wanted to be this guy:

884974-gl_corps_41.jpg

:banderas:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
nikkas have a choice of super powers and they think way to small scale.:francis:

If I get powers I want one thing and one thing only....reality warping. Reality warpers can generally manipulate anything; matter, energy, all the fundamental forces, everything. Higher levels can even affect history and create things out of nothing.

Gotta go with Franklin Richards.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
nikkas have a choice of super powers and they think way to small scale.:francis:

If I get powers I want one thing and one thing only....reality warping. Reality warpers can generally manipulate anything; matter, energy, all the fundamental forces, everything. Higher levels can even affect history and create things out of nothing.

reality warping is dope as shyt, but id fear going insane, or losing control and bringing crazy things to this world in my sleep

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
reality warping is dope as shyt, but id fear going insane, or losing control and bringing crazy things to this world in my sleep

You could reverse everything, remember nothing is off limits.:yeshrug:

The only problem to the power is greed and corruption with all that control of everything around you but that depends on the person wielding it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Spawn would curbstomp all the others listed so I picked him. Although the superpower that I've always thought was dope is probability manipulation or causality bending. It's kinda like reality warping but it's limited enough that you won't go power crazy. Longshot from X-men has this ability

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Reality Warping on the level of someone like Franklin Richards is fukked up because like someone else said; have a bad dream and suddenly Cthulhu is real. Get angry and now someones skin has been turned inside out.
It depends on if you can reality warp it so you don't have to sleep or automatically have the discipline to control it.
You'd need to have the creativity and intellect to bring your desires into reality effectively.
imo it's far too dangerous, it's powerful but the potential pitfalls breh.
You could accidentally reality warp yourself out of existence with just the wrong thought.

That's why I advocate the Power Cosmic, it's basically reality warping but controlled and focused to achieve whatever effect you want.

Technically, having superpowers period would be a form of reality warping. Lifting things like a plane without you punching through it, lifting humongous masses without it breaking apart, exceeding the light barrier, running at hypersonic+ speeds without burning the air around you, energy/matter manipulation, friction, etc. All of it requires telling the laws of physics to go fukk itself.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Since you're doing one of these threads again I'd still be a Wolfman, but be able to control it like in Wolf Among Us.

Just terrorise some campers and protect the environment like an Animorph Captain Planet :smugbiden:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Reality Warping on the level of someone like Franklin Richards is fukked up because like someone else said; have a bad dream and suddenly Cthulhu is real. Get angry and now someones skin has been turned inside out.
It depends on if you can reality warp it so you don't have to sleep or automatically have the discipline to control it.
You'd need to have the creativity and intellect to bring your desires into reality effectively.
imo it's far too dangerous, it's powerful but the potential pitfalls breh.
You could accidentally reality warp yourself out of existence with just the wrong thought.

That's why I advocate the Power Cosmic, it's basically reality warping but controlled and focused to achieve whatever effect you want.

Technically, having superpowers period would be a form of reality warping. Lifting things like a plane without you punching through it, lifting humongous masses without it breaking apart, exceeding the light barrier, running at hypersonic+ speeds without burning the air around you, energy/matter manipulation, friction, etc. All of it requires telling the laws of physics to go fukk itself.

I completely disagree with this post. When people say "what power do you want to have" they of course include the condition, they have the ability to control said power. This thread is from a casual prospective and nothing more. If you gave the power of superman to any a$$hole, then yes he could kill millions of lives by mistake but a thought like that is morbid and far from what people are pondering; up when they brainstorm what they could do with his abilities.

No I won't get technical on fantasy powers that don't exist with these piddly thoughts. Why even have the discussion if we are going go this route in the first place?

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I completely disagree with this post. When people say "what power do you want to have" they of course include the condition, they have the ability to control said power. This thread is from a casual prospective and nothing more. If you gave the power of superman to any a$$hole, then yes he could kill millions of lives by mistake but a thought like that is morbid and far from what people are pondering; up when they brainstorm what they could do with his abilities.

No I won't get technical on fantasy powers that don't exist with these piddly thoughts. Why even have the discussion if we are going go this route in the first place?
Look up the Marquis of Death.