Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
During my sophomore year in college I use to play spiderman at birthday parties.

I was always self concious about my bulge. Especially around kids

:francis:

I bet y'all never thought about that when rocking a spiderman suit

:Fframe:
Gotta layer them premium compression shorts:snoop:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Anyone who wouldn't want Superman's powers is a fool as he is basically God in human form to me or at least that's how he is portrayed. But imagine being able to travel the World in seconds to be able to have superhuman strength to perform feats that man couldn't even think about doing. With that vision I would be able to break into any bank I wanted to.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who wouldn't want Superman's powers is a fool as he is basically God in human form to me or at least that's how he is portrayed. But imagine being able to travel the World in seconds to be able to have superhuman strength to perform feats that man couldn't even think about doing. With that vision I would be able to break into any bank I wanted to.
Become God to knock over banks brehs

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Become God to knock over banks brehs
Honestly. You could single-handedly direct the course of humanity but nikkas want to rob banks and get p*ssy.:snoop:
This toxic ass mentality :snoop:

Why would you even need money? You're an immortal, nigh-indestructible demigod. You don't need food, air, water. You're not going to buy a nice car because you move far faster than any of them ever will. The fukk you need a big ass house for? You can just build a secret base in Antarctica. Unless you want a secret identity, become a banker or scientist or something your brain processes myriad things at speeds humanity may never experience.

Could be out here changing history, surpassing the likes of Da Vinci and Einstein, colonizing different planets, inventing new fields of study, etc.

Give nikkas power and the sum total of their goals are money and p*ssy.:mjlol:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Honestly. You could single-handedly direct the course of humanity but nikkas want to rob banks and get p*ssy.

With great power, comes a great responsibility ......

to get paid and get laid:yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'd be rockin the black suit tho :whew:

19-spider-man-3-black-costumejpg-647430_1280w.jpg

the OG black and white suit :banderas:

symbiote-spider-costume.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Honestly. You could single-handedly direct the course of humanity but nikkas want to rob banks and get p*ssy.:snoop:
This toxic ass mentality :snoop:

Why would you even need money? You're an immortal, nigh-indestructible demigod. You don't need food, air, water. You're not going to buy a nice car because you move far faster than any of them ever will. The fukk you need a big ass house for? You can just build a secret base in Antarctica. Unless you want a secret identity, become a banker or scientist or something your brain processes myriad things at speeds humanity may never experience.

Could be out here changing history, surpassing the likes of Da Vinci and Einstein, colonizing different planets, inventing new fields of study, etc.

nikkas might as well be rappers for that lmao