Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Honestly. You could single-handedly direct the course of humanity but nikkas want to rob banks and get p*ssy.:snoop:
This toxic ass mentality :snoop:

Why would you even need money? You're an immortal, nigh-indestructible demigod. You don't need food, air, water. You're not going to buy a nice car because you move far faster than any of them ever will. The fukk you need a big ass house for? You can just build a secret base in Antarctica. Unless you want a secret identity, become a banker or scientist or something your brain processes myriad things at speeds humanity may never experience.

Could be out here changing history, surpassing the likes of Da Vinci and Einstein, colonizing different planets, inventing new fields of study, etc.

Give nikkas power and the sum total of their goals are money and p*ssy.:mjlol:
You can do both :yeshrug:
Spider-man has had sex with every girl in the marvel universe basically so sure :ehh:
I need receipts :patrice:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Yes. Read minds,immortality,see the future, have perfect body,perfect hair,time travel, teleport

Last edited:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
The only comic character I really was like...."I wish I had that shyt" was this nikka...
3468144-civil+war+-+house+of+m+004-011.jpg

:blessed:
Magneto is straight up OG status a lot of cats ain't tryna see him especially Wolverine :bryan:
HU2F5LH.jpg

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I know I was stanning Superman in this thread but I voted other. People like Thor or the Silver Surfer > Supes.

Give me the Power Cosmic on the level of SS and I'm good.

I'll even take Thor's Odinforce, switch out the aesthetics and call myself Shango.
The parallels are there: Shango is the god of thunder, lighting, fire, masculinity, war, etc.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
You can do both :yeshrug:
Yeah, I feel you. I'm not a prude, I'd participate in some fukkery. But personally if I suddenly found out that I could effortlessly defy the laws of physics and everything about me was amplified; money and p*ssy would be the last thing on my mind.

In fact, any money I would happen to get would be a means to an end, it would serve an overall greater purpose than simply as a tool to indulge in my pleasures and stroke my ego.

Daps
I would be spiDer man and forcefully pull down female bullies panties with my webs To exspose their evil pussies to the world as revenge

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah, I feel you. I'm not a prude, I'd participate in some fukkery. But personally if I suddenly found out that I could effortlessly defy the laws of physics and everything about me was amplified; money and p*ssy would be the last thing on my mind.

In fact, any money I would happen to get would be a means to an end, it would serve an overall greater purpose than simply as a tool to indulge in my pleasures and stroke my ego.
I personally would take telekinesis and master the hell out of it until it let's me do other shyt.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
the OG black and white suit :banderas:

symbiote-spider-costume.jpg

Gone need Black Timberlands and Black Yankee fitted ...dead ass.

Unless you in Texas hoe, and need a Black Cowboy hat, an actual studded out black belt, and Black Cowboy Boots with Elbow Spinners 2 feet out from side of the boot.

Last edited: