You Ever Find It Strange As To Why All These White Celebrities and Non Celebrities Adopt Black Kids?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hush up... it's not about wanting the children to stay in squalor.... People would clearly prefer that the kids be in stable homes of their own culture...

Hollywood is a whole different monster... Nothing is as it appears there....Something is not right about this trend of white women adopting Black kids... money can't replace generational identity, an honest spirit, and true cultural bonding... If you look at the Black kids next to these white women, they all look like: "how the hell did I get in this bullshyt."

And on another note about Black family adoption/fostering in the U.S., most adoptions of Black kids in the U.S. are by extended family members (i.e. grandparent/grandchild, Husband's nephew, Cousin's daughter, etc.)...

your a single old black woman why don't you adopt?
:sas2:

oh exactly

i'm sorry again I actually sponsor two kids through world vision monthly and have donated to orphanages. I guess you don't know how horrible orphanages are, or how horrible most foster families are

so gasp giving a black kid a stable environment not in povertyis something I should be up in arms over :dahell:

nothing wrong with stephen spielberg kid

steven-spielberg.jpg

youd be on your black man aint sh*t if he stayed in the environment he was in and turned to crime

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
your a single old black woman why don't you adopt?

oh exactly

i'm sorry again I actually sponsor two kids through world vision monthly and have donated to orphanages. I guess you don't know how horrible orphanages are, or how horrible most foster families are

so gasp giving a black kid a stable environment not in povertyis something I should be up in arms over :dahell:

steven-spielberg.jpg

youd be on your black man aint sh*t if he stayed in the environment he was in and turned to crime

Breh....did you read the OP and the links or are you shootin off at the mouth capin........:what:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
your a single old black woman why don't you adopt?:nikkaplse:

oh exactly

steven-spielberg.jpg

You are a single old man with equity in a mansion in Canada and a house in Runaway Bay... why don't you adopt? :bytchplease:

I sponsor a girl and her family in Namibia through Children International...You aren't the only one who gives back or understands the dire situations in Black communities around the world nikka... Stop trying to flex...

No one is gasping at giving a Black kid a stable environment... I am saying that financial stability does not equate to quality mental or cultural health.... money isn't the end all be all..

You of all people should know that appearances mean nothing... Perception is NOT reality...

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You are a single old man with equity in a mansion in Canada and a house in Runaway Bay... why don't you adopt? :bytchplease:

I sponsor a girl and her family in Namibia through Children International...You aren't the only one who gives back or understands the dire situations in Black communities around the world nikka... Stop trying to flex...

No one is gasping at giving a Black kid a stable environment... I am saying that financial stability does not equate to quality mental or cultural health.... money isn't the end all be all..

You of all people should know that appearances mean nothing... Perception is NOT reality...

Isn't he the one that don't fck with Black Women. I'm about to start investigating some of these frauds coming to my threads. Pro Black, yet cape when someone spills shyt on whites and specifically white women.....:patrice:...No wonder this dude been up in arms along with a few nikkas in this thread. I must've hit that "White Woman" nerve......:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Because I don't want children, nor care to adopt but you don't see me gasp putting up a fortress over poor black children receiving a better life for them, you'd rather these kids rot in some orphanage with a fly in their eye or being passed through foster home after foster home than being raised by some cacs?

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Because I don't want children, nor care to adopt but you don't see me gasp putting up a fortress over poor black children receiving a better life for them, you'd rather these kids rot in some orphanage with a fly in their eye or being passed through foster home after foster home than being raised by some cacs?

Maybe you should pause for concern when a proliferation of white women are adopting Black children... maybe you should...

Stop perpetuating the white media depiction of poor Black kids as having swollen bellies and flies swarming...

I already explained that I would rather them be in a stable home within their community than be adopted out to rich white folks... No where in my statement did I say I wanted them to be in impoverished conditions... You don't have to stand on either extreme.... There is a happy medium...

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you had him on ignore, you wouldn't see his posts.

No the nikka went as far as neg reppin me too, and when you come back to the comment they rep, you see they garbage azz space....

Fck a grown azz dude droppin into another man's threads for, if they don't like what he has said in the past, it obviously means you ain't going to like what I have to say now..........:rudy:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
No the nikka went as far as neg reppin me too, and when you come back to the comment they rep, you see they garbage azz space....

Fck a grown azz dude droppin into another man's threads for, if they don't like what he has said in the past, it obviously means you ain't going to like what I have to say now..........:rudy:
You may actually get somewhere now. @concise hates to see posters negged unfairly :sas2:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe you should pause for concern when a proliferation of white women are adopting Black children... maybe you should...

Stop perpetuating the white media depiction of poor Black kids as having swollen bellies and flies swarming...

I already explained that I would rather them be in a stable home within their community than be adopted out to rich white folks... No where in my statement did I say I wanted them to be in impoverished conditions... You don't have to stand on either extreme.... There is a happy medium...

And I never stated that either in my OP either. I pointed out the thousands of cases that show that they mentally,physically and sexually abuse a lot of these black children they adopt. These zombies didn't even look at the links, this is why they're on ignore now, I have no time for stupidity.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

you do know the high rate of molestation and sexual abuse in foster homes and orphanages right?

you do know regardless of race children in homes where they are not the primarily children of their guardians will be abused/molested

And I've been to africa have you?

I'm all for black children having better lives, let's see rotting in a orphanage/going from foster home to foster home

or having a bed and family to call your own

the coli coli coli cat dot cm

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
you do know the high rate of molestation and sexual abuse in foster homes and orphanages right?

you do know regardless of race children in homes where they are not the primarily children of their guardians will be abused/molested

And I've been to africa have you?

I'm all for black children having better lives, let's see rotting in a orphanage/going from foster home to foster home

or having a bed and family to call your own

the coli coli coli cat dot cm

Stop flexing... congrats on your trip to Africa... you are still an a$$hole...

What is wrong with wanting Black children to be adopted by Black families? Black > white.... period...

If we go with your logic of "children in homes where they are not the primarily children of their guardians will be abused/molested" means that the white folks who are adopting the children are abusing them too....

So should we get rid of ALL adoption because studies show that the kids will be abused?
Gone carry your old ass back over to Africa and adopt a kid out of an orphanage so your Pawg wife can follow the trend of her role models...

concise

Veteran
Daps

Not necessarily true, few feuds are eternal.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It is interesting that white celebs tend to adopt from African countries, not in a sexual abuse way but in a white savior way. Most Americans who adopt internationally choose to do so from China and Eastern Europe. The option of biological parents coming in the picture and wanting money doesn't occur with international adoptions from Africa, maybe the celebs are counting on that to avoid lawsuits.

What is more curious is that majority of the American kids that are adopted OUT to other countries are Black American kids-because folks here won't adopt them.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/world/international-adoption-us-children-adopted-abroad/