You Ever Find It Strange As To Why All These White Celebrities and Non Celebrities Adopt Black Kids?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They adopt them for sexual reasons.

Every cac you see with a black baby either has some scandal of perversion or is involved with a nefarious partner.

Probably creating some kind of haven overseas for cac perverts by adopting from an African village

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people who adopt Black children is to coax their white guilt:wtb:

...or just straight up for nefarious reasons:demonic:

Them Dualities:patrice:

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wyclef pocketed that money breh

I don't believe those rumors tho. Wyclef denied they did, but who knows... Either way I did it out of actual care. If they did, then they will pay for it in the end. :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In Angelina and Brad's case they actually have biological children of their own along with the adopted kids.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Would you fck nikkas stay off my thread....I told yall I don't converse with zombies.....If you can't connect the dots and reason with actual fool proof evidence staring you in the eyes.....shut the fck up. I referenced links in the OP....You didn't care to read about the tons of abuse and deaths under these set ups, then don't comment...........:camby:
Okay... I can point out to cases where banks have laundered drug money. Doesn't mean its the norm, or a defining characteristic of banking. Get a grip broseph :dahell:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely suspect. These celebs are usually white Americans who deep down despise black Americans, but somehow have the decency to 'save' neglected black children outside of their country...

The Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown cases have shown us that these people could give two fukks about the value of life of young blacks in America, yet they have this affinity towards adopting poor blacks outside their country.

I'm sure there's some poor whites from Europe they could adopt, so I wonder what gives. I wouldn't be surprised if they were heavily indoctrinating these kids with that white liberal bullshyt.