You Ever Find It Strange As To Why All These White Celebrities and Non Celebrities Adopt Black Kids?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hmm let me see

starving black kid in orphanage or going through foster homes raised by a whole bunch of different cacs who will prob molest them or be raised by millionaire famous white folks

sorry cant take the "militant" side here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was just speaking on this today about how many princess White A listers have Black adopted children....Angelina, Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise, and of course Sandra Bullock.

george lucas does as well
article-2532401-1A60EEBF00000578-697_634x622.jpg

although delivered through a surrogate

connie britton (friday night lights)
mariska haigay from law and order as well

GSI_HR_JPEG.AG009388_04-960x1440.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
george lucas does as well
article-2532401-1A60EEBF00000578-697_634x622.jpg

although delivered through a surrogate

connie britton (friday night lights)
mariska haigay from law and order as well

GSI_HR_JPEG.AG009388_04-960x1440.jpg

See I didn't even know Bensen was doing that..does Salma have an adopted African child or was that just a one time thing back then?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
See I didn't even know Bensen was doing that..does Salma have an adopted African child or was that just a one time thing back then?

nah salma only has her biological daughter

connie britton friday night lights has a adopted black son as well
connie-britton-adoption-is-a-life-changing-experience.jpg

you can never please militants would rather these kids have a fly in their eye

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Demarcus Ware

demarcustaniquamarley_0_0_0x0_400x4.jpg

demarcus.jpg

15ware.2.650.jpg

ware.jpg

they do allow it, just that white babies are what most people want and adoptotive services etc. try and place children in environments where it will be easy for them

I know up here in canada a few yeasr ago there was this mixed baby who was left outside or whatever tons of people wanted to adopt her in the end it wa a mixed family that was granted because it would be the best environment her being mixed.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
We call him the black Ned Flanders in my family, the squarest brotha you will ever meet, this fool irons his fukking socks for shyts sake. He retired from the military, retired from the Post Office and now he's a regional manager for a well known company. The grandchild looks fully white because his son is biracial and he mated with a white meth head. Fools had the nerve to ask him why he would even want to adopt a white child.
That's crazy man.:heh: at ironing socks

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Daps
Maybe those white celebs should just stick to adopting white babies, then :yeshrug:

Let those black babies just go through the system, and hope for the best.....

At least that way, a bunch of random nikkas on the internet won't have to worry and speculate about those black kids getting abused/raised improperly by those particular celebs, without real proof....now THAT would be a tragedy....

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
nah salma only has her biological daughter

connie britton friday night lights has a adopted black son as well
connie-britton-adoption-is-a-life-changing-experience.jpg

you can never please militants would rather these kids have a fly in their eye

Hush up... it's not about wanting the children to stay in squalor.... People would clearly prefer that the kids be in stable homes of their own culture...

Hollywood is a whole different monster... Nothing is as it appears there....Something is not right about this trend of white women adopting Black kids... money can't replace generational identity, an honest spirit, and true cultural bonding... If you look at the Black kids next to these white women, they all look like: "how the hell did I get in this bullshyt."

And on another note about Black family adoption/fostering in the U.S., most adoptions of Black kids in the U.S. are by extended family members (i.e. grandparent/grandchild, Husband's nephew, Cousin's daughter, etc.)...