You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:comeon:Reviews at times tend to highlight the general consensus of things. They are not full proof but it’s a starting point prior to a games release. How else do you have an inkling about a game if not by listening to the opinion of others that have played and experienced it.

Of course I am sure you never check reviews and purchase all your games on blind faith.:salute:
I purchase my games based on being an adult who has been gaming for a long time and knowing exactly what kind of games I like and what kind of games I dont like.

I don't purchase my games based on a random person who was paid to say good or bad things about a game...says about the game.

You think those "reviewers" are actually telling you what they think about the game :pachaha:

This is how Balders Gate 3 was somehow able to come out on PC YEARS ago with not very many people talking about it, but now it officially releases in 2023 and its viewed as some revolutionary game. It's almost like someone got paid to hype up this game that has been available for years but wasn't good enough to earn any hype :pachaha:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I purchase my games based on being an adult who has been gaming for a long time and knowing exactly what kind of games I like and what kind of games I dont like.

I don't purchase my games based on a random person who was paid to say good or bad things about a game...says about the game.

You think those "reviewers" are actually telling you what they think about the game :pachaha:

This is how Balders Gate 3 was somehow able to come out on PC YEARS ago with not very many people talking about it, but now it officially releases in 2023 and its viewed as some revolutionary game. It's almost like someone got paid to hype up this game that has been available for years but wasn't good enough to earn any hype :pachaha:
How many early access games get reviewed?

And are you saying BG3 doesn't deserve the hype?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
BG3 Early Access was only the first act, and it changed a lot based on feedback. people waited to be able to play through the whole game before reviewing it

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks act like user reviews aren't a thing. Or they suddenly believe anyone who leaves positive feedback on a game is "paid" somehow.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How many early access games get reviewed?

And are you saying BG3 doesn't deserve the hype?
If millions of people played it on PC for years and it didnt get a lot of pub then...how is it getting so much now?

Act 1 of this game been available for YEARS on PC. Go find me an article talking about how great it was in 2020? 2021? 2022? It aint like they changed a bunch of stuff in it.

I bet the majority of people aint even know this game been available to play that long on PC :pachaha:

And no. It's not worth the hype. It's only popular cause it lets cac men do exactly what they want to do in a video game...fukk a bunch of non human characters and watch other non human characters fukk. Look at the coverage of this game before the bear fukking clip compared to the coverage after it.

Another way you know people got paid to talk about this game is almost every review has some variation of "i dont like turn based combat but" and then they go on to talk positive about the game. Uh...if you dont like turned based combat the fukk you doing playing a turn based combat game? It's like people got paid to sing this game praises and then realized oh shyt i dont even like turn based combat, but that checked cleared so let me just breeze through that part. Then they be like "hated the combat but i got to watch orcs fukk each other and i fukked a bear. 9.5 out of 10. Bethesda and Rockstar better watch out.:pachaha:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If millions of people played it on PC for years and it didnt get a lot of pub then...how is it getting so much now?

Act 1 of this game been available for YEARS on PC. Go find me an article talking about how great it was in 2020? 2021? 2022? It aint like they changed a bunch of stuff in it.

I bet the majority of people aint even know this game been available to play that long on PC :pachaha:

And no. It's not worth the hype. It's only popular cause it lets cac men do exactly what they want to do in a video game...fukk a bunch of non human characters and watch other non human characters fukk. Look at the coverage of this game before the bear fukking clip compared to the coverage after it.

Another way you know people got paid to talk about this game is almost every review has some variation of "i dont like turn based combat but" and then they go on to talk positive about the game. Uh...if you dont like turned based combat the fukk you doing playing a turn based combat game? It's like people got paid to sing this game praises and then realized oh shyt i dont even like turn based combat, but that checked cleared so let me just breeze through that part. Then they be like "hated the combat but i got to watch orcs fukk each other and i fukked a bear. 9.5 out of 10. Bethesda and Rockstar better watch out.:pachaha:
So it's something you never played. You read the reviews and based your opinion off of the same reviews you admitted you don't read/don't need to pay attention to.

These folks man.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Off topic, but I'm dumb as hell. I legit feel less educated in life.

I just now noticed that Microsoft calls the operation system Windows as a play on the phrase "browser window" :snoop:
no, Windows was around before browsers. before Windows there was DOS (Disc Operating System) which was text based, and you could only run one program at a time. Windows was a graphical interface that allowed multiple programs to run at the same time, in separate "windows". in many ways it copied what Apple was doing at the time

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
no, Windows was around before browsers. before Windows there was DOS (Disc Operating System) which was text based, and you could only run one program at a time. Windows was a graphical interface that allowed multiple programs to run at the same time, in separate "windows". in many ways it copied what Apple was doing at the time
Fasho. That's basically what I was saying. The phrase windows was referencing the ability to open different pages. Ive never associated the word window with tabs/pages, shyt just kicked in in my head lol.