You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got to laugh at xbox stans attacking IGN for being bias. They really attacking that man like he’s Adolf Hitler for giving their game a 7 :laff:

F470aRLWcAATcMB

Daps
Avowed will be good because Obsidian is making it.

Phil needs to take Fallout away from Bethesda and put Obsidian on it going forward. Let them increase hires and do an Avowed/Fallout/Outer Worlds cycle for their AAA games with small teams making stuff like Grounded and Pentiment when they need to recharge from AAA development. Get JE Sawyer and Chris Avellone all up in the studio for that AAA stuff.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
more self exposal threads

I popped back up at the right time because I knew the autistic crowd here wouldnt let me down

oblivion mixed with fallout 4 mixed with skyrim mixed with no man's sky :banderas::umad:

its 2023 and nikkas are still too broke to own more than one console

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I think the game is going to be divisive. It's going to be a good game, but people should not be expecting NMS or Star Citizen levels of laissez faire open world exploration, but with solid 3rd person action RPG mechanics. Because that invisible border is there. Even if you pick a landing spot next to the tile you're already on, you can't go to the most western point of that tile, and see the most eastern point of the tile you were previously on. Even if that most eastern point is a major settlement or city. I think people should expect something more akin to Mass Effect. Or The Outer Worlds. And since M$ now owns Bethesda and Obsidian, there better be a new collaboration in the future.
okay but if we're comparing it to mass effect or outer worlds, or space Witcher, or cyberpunk. the quests need to be as good. They aren't. they are bland as skyrims and Fallout 4's.

quests are the heart of these games. without them you are just amounting around doing fukk shyt. which casuals like to do, but still.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
okay but if we're comparing it to mass effect or outer worlds, or space Witcher, or cyberpunk. the quests need to be as good. They aren't. they are bland as skyrims and Fallout 4's.

quests are the heart of these games. without them you are just amounting around doing fukk shyt. which casuals like to do, but still.
oh so u done played the quests already and they bland and boring?