You can't even talk to black women nowadays

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I don't have a problem attracting black women. A lot of them just walk around angrier than Mike Tyson was in his hey day.

You clearly live in a low income area with a low quality selection of black women which in turn has impacted your low quality perspective on life.

Feel bad for your breh, we out here eating with these beautiful black dimes.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Black Women are the ultimate traitors, if you trust them in 2014 you're dumb ass fukk. They're snakes, the only time they will get together is to destroy a black man. Go make some pancakes for your white daddy and his family, Mammy, lol. House nikkas, that's what most of them are.
Black women are the least likely to have anything to do with non blacks. We don't date them nor have them as friends. So..
Most black women love black men. Trust me. I am a black woman and when we get together it is to upflight black men and black people. Obvisously we support you as much as we can. Those women that you are encountering are bitter probably. Like someone wrote before a lot black women are in pain. Black men and women need to move towards healing our relationships rather than fighting.

Last edited:

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
You clearly live in a low income area with a low quality selection of black women which in turn has impacted your low quality perspective on life.

Feel bad for your breh, we out here eating with these beautiful black dimes.

I live in a palace buddy

A lot of Black women are full of shyt no matter their social status.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even talk to black women nowadays

'nowadays'? From personal experience they were always difficult to talk to. If you wore a suit and some jewelry and exude wealth they might let their guard down a little.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Black women are the least likely to have anything to do with non blacks. We don't date them nor have them as friends. So..
Most black women love black men. Trust me. I am a black woman and when we get together it is to upflight black men and black people. Obvisously we support you as much as we can. Those women that you are encountering are bitter probably. Like someone wrote before a lot black women are in pain. Black men and women need to move towards healing our relationships rather than fighting.

I have 5 sisters so you're not telling me shyt.

Y'all some cold blooded muthafukkas

And are extremely Scandalous

No disrespect to you though

Missy85

Pro
Daps
I have 5 sisters so you're not telling me shyt.

Y'all some cold blooded muthafukkas

And are extremely Scandalous

No disrespect to you though
No disrespect to you either but you sound exactly like those bitter black women who generalize black men as not being worth shyt. Thank goodness y'all types are a minority.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
True, but I get love from ratchets too tho. :manny:

I mean I found my Nubian Queen but if I was single I would just find another. I know some of these guys struggle, I wasn't Steve Urkel as a youth but I was definitely one of those Native Tongue type types even though I played sports, and I got some play and rejected, but like I said in some other threads, I love my sistas from around the way all the way up to the boardroom.