You can't even talk to black women nowadays

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Because a lot of them walk around with a shell of armor around them, especially when it comes to black men.

It just takes a brother like me to crack their shell.

Aint this the same dude making that thread about light skin n#ggas getting passes with black chicks?

This dude trollin funny style :mjlol:

Peace

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What are you saying to these Black Women when you try to speak? And how are you saying it?

Once I see one with a frown or disdain in their face or actions, then I keep it moving, but if you see one that is smiling and looks like they ain't on that "Angry" vibe, then you should be alright.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not sure what type of women you are encountering but I am always friendly, sweet and feminine.

Yea to white boys....You definitely cannot be approachable or handled with for bros, with the shyt you say on here....

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
You should never be alone. Leave the hoodrats alone PLEASE lol. That's the diagnosis. You should hit up a black business conference. Lot of black women who are educated there. I went to Vegas for one and there were near 1k black women, most of them single and many have a desire to be married if that's what you want. A lot of black women are lonely and long for love and marriage. That's a good thing. You need to get out of EPA man. I've been to 13 countries, women won't be a shortage ever.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
You should never be alone. Leave the hoodrats alone PLEASE lol. That's the diagnosis. You should hit up a black business conference. Lot of black women who are educated there. I went to Vegas for one and there were near 1k black women, most of them single and many have a desire to be married if that's what you want. A lot of black women are lonely and long for love and marriage. That's a good thing. You need to get out of EPA man. I've been to 13 countries, women won't be a shortage ever.

I grew up in EPA but I'm not stupid

I got the hell outta there, quick, fast and in a hurry.

Most of my childhood friends are dead or doing 40+ calendars

I could easily be one of them