You can't even talk to black women nowadays

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black women are the least likely to have anything to do with non blacks. We don't date them nor have them as friends. So..
Most black women love black men. Trust me. I am a black woman and when we get together it is to upflight black men and black people. Obvisously we support you as much as we can. Those women that you are encountering are bitter probably. Like someone wrote before a lot black women are in pain. Black men and women need to move towards healing our relationships rather than fighting.

sister,...
I preciate you and this post,..thanks.

Art Barr

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah

Now dey know

tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Black women are the least likely to have anything to do with non blacks. We don't date them nor have them as friends. So..
Most black women love black men. Trust me. I am a black woman and when we get together it is to upflight black men and black people. Obvisously we support you as much as we can. Those women that you are encountering are bitter probably. Like someone wrote before a lot black women are in pain. Black men and women need to move towards healing our relationships rather than fighting.

Thank you sista, let us build a bridge toward a stronger black union :blessed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Black Women are the ultimate traitors, if you trust them in 2014 you're dumb ass fukk. They're snakes, the only time they will get together is to destroy a black man. Go make some pancakes for your white daddy and his family, Mammy, lol. House nikkas, that's what most of them are.

FOH with that bullshyt :camby:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I went to California to hoop in this basketball tournament. Only chicks who were on my dikk were hoodrats. I didnt even understand it. I wasnt even dressed like a thug :manny:
Some poster I can't remember I think it was @7Revo said that California levels of c00nage in dating was high and I remember someone else saying that the hood in Cali are the only ones that keep it Black.

Maybe that's why you only got play from the hood rats.