You can't even talk to black women nowadays

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is unclear about my question? Seriously, you got a lot of attention from hood rats because their options are limited. Women of quality are going to either have more options or higher standards. They don't have to pursue cause thirst azz nikkas are everywhere.

I need for you to clarify your comments.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Nope, just your own, which led to
this thread being made.

I know its frustrating , but lets stop projecting. Trying to give your square head ass a chance.

-tggr661qZfZjblyo0MrrKcniNaAC8HjWVbXUp1UCZTIApcgqpZQ0gWkJfNG4QPZC8IOZPmrO2nWdLv1y_XQOrVBv2Q2sWyblwH1STwjjiDR=w320-h213-nc

That giff made me laugh

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Most of whom, if you mean Black women? Then maybe you should change the environment of the women you approach or maybe you should change your approach. There are plenty of approachable Black women out there.

I tried my neighborhood, my hometown, my college, my law school, my new city, social groups, professional groups....and it seems like they're all the same no matter what I do.

My approach has always been to get to know them but make a move before they can even place me in the friend zone.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
What is unclear about my question? Seriously, you got a lot of attention from hood rats because their options are limited. Women of quality are going to either have more options or higher standards. They don't have to pursue cause thirst azz nikkas are everywhere.
:camby:LMAO....You never get approached by decent women?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I tried my neighborhood, my hometown, my college, my law school, my new city, social groups, professional groups....and it seems like they're all the same no matter what I do.

My approach has always been to get to know them but make a move before they can even place me in the friend zone.

I see now we are getting to the root of it, I don't see you in action offline so, I can't say but if you are constantly ending up friend zone than there has to be something in your approach, your demeanor or what you say has them mentally putting you in that lane. Or maybe you just gotta keep on plugging until you find that right one.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I see now we are getting to the root of it, I don't see you in action offline so, I can't say but if you are constantly ending up friend zone than there has to be something in your approach, your demeanor or what you say has them mentally putting you in that lane. Or maybe you just gotta keep on plugging until you find that right one.

Possibly. Or it's possible that a lot of females aren't relationship-minded unless it's with a guy who fits their image of what a relationship-worthy man is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are not talking about me - we are talking about you and that fact that hoodrats were the only ones approaching you. LoveDeluxe doesn't have these kinds of problems.