Daps
op you realize how soft you sound right now

#liteskinproblems:mjlol:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I couldn't care less, you nikkas don't know me.
I wouldn't sweat it. It's good black women out here though. You need to travel and see other lands. It's not a ton of black folk in the bay like it used to be, everyone is moving. If Latina and asian ladies dig you, I'd keep it moving.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
I wouldn't sweat it. It's good black women out here though. You need to travel and see other lands. It's not a ton of black folk in the bay like it used to be, everyone is moving. If Latina and asian ladies dig you, I'd keep it moving.

Yeah, I know there's still some good sistas left.

You're right though, I need to travel more.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Black Women are the ultimate traitors, if you trust them in 2014 you're dumb ass fukk. They're snakes, the only time they will get together is to destroy a black man. Go make some pancakes for your white daddy and his family, Mammy, lol. House nikkas, that's what most of them are.

Stop whining, bitter ass nikka. Nobody wants some sensitive ass light skin nikka anyway. You probably don't even try to approach black women, and thank goodness with your bitter ass.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
East PA got hoods?

It ain't nothing to brag about but East Palo Alto was once the murder capital.

It used to sound like the 4th of July every night.

The city ain't even big, I grew up in Mid Town though(westminister)

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Stop whining, bitter ass nikka. Nobody wants some sensitive ass light skin nikka anyway. You probably don't even try to approach black women, and thank goodness with your bitter ass.

I shake hands and kiss babies on a regular

I'm the real city MAYOR

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Yeah, I know there's still some good sistas left.

You're right though, I need to travel more.
Traveling will change your entire perspective on life. I traveled from my Navy time. It will open your mind. Most niccas from Oakland are so ignorant, they refuse to even cross the bridge to explore that side of the bay. Fear of "beefing with Frisco niccas". Unbelievable! !!

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Traveling will change your entire perspective on life. I traveled from my Navy time. It will open your mind. Most niccas from Oakland are so ignorant, they refuse to even cross the bridge to explore that side of the bay. Fear of "beefing with Frisco niccas". Unbelievable! !!

You ain't lying bruh, way too many turf wars be going on. You can't even say good morning to a brother without him looking at you like he wants to kill you. Damn shame