You can't even talk to black women nowadays

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dunno why we gotta regulate everything to race. The way I look at things is this: women get approached by dudes all damn day. You got the aggressive dudes, the passive aggressive dudes, the creepy dudes, etc etc etc. After awhile that shyt wears on a chick to the point where she might just shoot down anyone, even if they come with respect.

So the way I do shyt is simple: I lay in the cut and just treat women like anyone else. Make it clear that you're not just trying to holler, not just trying to smash, etc and they'll come to you. I'm not desperate, I can wait.
:yeshrug:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I only seem to be attracting the dark skinned girls :mjcry:

The fukk i care tho cuz i got love for em n some of them sooooooo fukkin bad like the one in wit right now :noah:
I swear to gawd the baddest lightskin girl<<<<<a badddd dark skin girl. :wow:
Just makes me mo attracted iono why :noah:
Awww laawwwdddd my black nubian queeenn

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
you specifically said youre starting to NOT like bw right?
so why are you defending the fact that youre not ready for a relationship when you know that isnt the comment i was initially talking about?
your not ready for a serious relationship, fine. dont lead anyone on.:manny:
you dont like BW, fine. leave them be.:yeshrug:
why is that so hard for some of you dudes on this site?

goes back to what i said

most us only wanna reproduce with bw, when we were just lil kids and thought about having kids in the future we pictured it being with a bw no1 else

so thats y its hard 4 us to leave bw alone

and we when do date outside our race or have kids outside the race

were sellouts, or we cant "handle black women"

when ya do it, its "U GO Girl!!"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
then bring up rape. not knowing the context of the conversation

I'm either being trolled or you have the intelligence of a gnat.
The context was pretty cut & dry and kill the cringe worthy, over-dramatic sympathy plea.
You referenced black men forcibly making black women "baby mamas."
Not the case. You choose whose baby you carry full term.
You're not children, you're able bodied human beings with functioning brains.
Use it.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I'm either being trolled or you have the intelligence of a gnat.
The context was pretty cut & dry and kill the cringe worthy, over-dramatic sympathy plea.
You referenced black men forcibly making black women "baby mamas."
Not the case. You choose whose baby you carry full term.
You're not children, you're able bodied human beings with functioning brains.
Use it.
i take it youve made a few babymoms and now you feel some type of way?
why abort a child when you can opt to NOT create one in the first place?
other than that i dont see why youre inserting yourself into a conversation to talk about some off topic shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The average sista has been through a lot pain, so they guard themselves, but if you remain strong and understanding, it opens up to you a world of possibilities.

:comeon:

The "average" sista(with her head on straight) hasn't been thru anything an average brotha hasn't been thru.

Give me some examples....

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:comeon:

The "average" sista(with her head on straight) hasn't been thru anything an average brotha hasn't been thru.

This isn't true women and men deal with different things but Black women have had to deal with being harrassed by men, objectified, perhaps touched and sexually assaulted (not saying it don't happen to dudes just not nearly with the same frequency), perhaps has had to deal with the effects of an abortion. Now we men have our own shyt to deal with like prison records, police harassment and etc. But things considered equal women just can't protect them selves the way we can.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i take it youve made a few babymoms and now you feel some type of way?
why abort a child when you can opt to NOT create one in the first place?
other than that i dont see why youre inserting yourself into a conversation to talk about some off topic shyt.

On the contrary, I'm 22, without child or a criminal record, and in my first year of professional school.
No, I'll without question marry before the demo at discussion. Statistically, my children will also outperform yours. There's no hostility here.
The only type of way I can possibly feel is sorry for whomever you eventually decide to squeeze from your womb.
You won't vet the man whose child you rear, because your mindset is about you, not them.
You allowed a man that wasn't there when you wake up the next day between your legs because it made you feel good. There was no big picture. Only the now.
You carried his child full term when he stopped returning your calls in week six.
Even better, when he walks out, you can tell your son whose being subjected to poverty, makes poor grades, and doesn't know how to change a tire because mommy cared more about seizing the moment than her sons future, that daddy wasn't shyt.
He won't realize it generally takes two "ain't shyts," to tango, and the only difference between yourself and daddy who "made" you a baby mama is that one particular "ain't shyt," ran away - the other "ain't shyt," looked around at the terrible situation she brought her son into, shrugs, and tells him it ain't my fault.
You're being "made," a baby mama because you allow men between your legs who haven't committed to you.
Don't have a ring? He doesn't have a stable job? Why are you carrying his child?
"My body, my temple, my rules," is the mantra, correct?
I actually agree with the bold, but for some reason, you don't.
Despite your insistence that you value your unborn seed and hate being single mothers, it ain't about your future statistics - who in turn - will birth more statistics and perpetuate the cycle because it's all they know.
Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.
It's about you.
In fact, statistically, you'll birth a child who historically will be faced with numerous disadvantages and cry themselves to sleep some nights from hunger.
You'll be a doing a lot of crying too, the only difference is that their particular hell will be of no fault of their own, whereas yours will be self imposed.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This isn't true women and men deal with different things but Black women have had to deal with being harrassed by men, objectified, perhaps touched and sexually assaulted (not saying it don't happen to dudes just not nearly with the same frequency), perhaps has had to deal with the effects of an abortion. Now we men have our own shyt to deal with like prison records, police harassment and etc. But things considered equal women just can't protect them selves the way we can.

1. Being harassed or objectified by men isn't exclusive to black women. And by saying so, you're putting BLACK MEN in a NEGATIVE light by suggesting we're doing such to black women, furthermore, every man doesn't operate that way in general. And also, the average woman hasn't been sexually assaulted.

2. Like I said, a "sista w/ her head on straight". The average woman with her head on straight isn't out having abortion(s). :comeon: I'm not judging, but let's keep it real.

This isn't "average" to me and these aren't the kind of Black women I would approach in general.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
@Killer Instinct

Damn :whoo:

I do agree with you but I think the cause and effect you speak on takes time. We as women need to realize that having these " keep a nikka babies" and indulging in one sided relationships can absolutely destroy any chance at future happiness.

Im not saying it cant happen, but it will be a tantamount task to overcome self inflicted challenges whereas a simple no would save both parties the trouble. Sex has never made a man love a woman and it aint about to start now:why:

Last edited: