You can't even talk to black women nowadays

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Your ego prevents you from processing information and making critical analyze.

Choose better mates and use protection, and single motherhood won't be an issue.
That's the only information you need to process and analyze.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lightskin nikkas ain't in style b

LOL @ you thinking that it is still the 90s and early 00s :bryan:

Nah, we got Obama, Chris Breezy, and so on making moves. That superthug shyt is played out.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If you feel you can't talk to us, then DON'T talk to us.

everyone wins. :smile:

Nah, I will talk up and make my voice heard. Some black women hold out for some Drake type of dude, but I will make them :laugh:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Choose better mates and use protection, and you won't worry about single motherhood.
That's the only information you need to process and analyze.
who said i was worried though?
you took a small piece of a conversation and went and wrote a short essay.
you need to learn to fully analyze a situation before you comment on it.
stop eaves droppping and mind your business!
that's the only information you need to to process. good day!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Stop whining, bitter ass nikka. Nobody wants some sensitive ass light skin nikka anyway. You probably don't even try to approach black women, and thank goodness with your bitter ass.

So you think all light skinned nikkas are like that? :dwillhuh:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
who said i was worried though?
you took a small piece of a conversation and went and wrote a short essay.
you need to learn to fully analyze a situation before you comment on it.
stop eaves droppping and mind your business!
that's the only information you need to to process. good day!

As opposed to....

first things first why do you think people without records and are in college dont have kids?
if you plan to marry before having kids then why do you blindly support a black dude saying he'll purposely create a child OOW with a women he doesnt like nor plans to build a future with?
you support creating a single parent home?
your claim to be so educated but failed to examine the conversation in it's entirety, before stepping on your soap box with your speech.
then you claim your children will outperform mine when you dont know me from a can of paint, or whether or not i have or plan to have children.
why would you need to feel bad for my unborn children? i feel bad for your children and what ever women has the unfortunate pleasure of barring your children. a pompous over reaching underachiever as a spouse and father must be tough.
you are really hurt by my factual statement huh.
you claim ill be a babymom because im black and date Black men, but youre upset when some new statistic paints BM as abandoners and black children as fatherless:mjlol:
you black men are so quick to use these crock studies to shyt on BW not realizes youre shytting on yourselves in the process, but proceed with your statistics.
i don't know much about the women in your life but refrain from projecting their experience onto me. is your mom a single mother?
you know this story too well to not have lived it.:ohhh:
for this to be a supposed "Black" majority hiphop forum this passage reads more like a st0rmfr0nt or reddit reject, but proceed with your delusions.
it seems like the sufferings of little black boys and girls tickles you:scust:
its always a trip pissing off you quasi intellects on here.
these minions on this forum get so excited at the first big word they see they neglect to comprehen how the BS they dap on this board that paints Black women, and therefore the entire Black race as inferior beings is the same logic the good ol boys use to justify killing, assaulting, enslaving,and disenfranchising BLACKS for centuries now. use the same rhetoric keeping you dumb fukks on the botom of the totem pole:mjlol:.
those same stats say those single mothers and BW in general will go on to outperform YOU in not only education but career advancement as well. oh the irony.:russ:

it says a lot of what you think of BW , BM, and ultimately yourself if you think the greatest mistake a black women can make is being in a relationship with and having children with BM, and there children will automatically end up in a single parent household.
you honestly think those single mothers create children on their own? you dont think those men have no right to care for the children they created?
you talk of personal responsibility but make fun of single mothers while absolving fukkboys from fatherhood.:ehh:
you dont think men NOT looking to be fathers should use protection at all times?
do you know your father?:lolbron:

Uh, yeah.
You're better off bowing out silently than attempting to save face because you're incapable of refuting anything said.
You made an erroneous comment.
Make better decisions.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
On the contrary, I'm 22, without child or a criminal record, and in my first year of professional school.
No, I'll without question marry before the demo at discussion. Statistically, my children will also outperform yours. There's no hostility here.
The only type of way I can possibly feel is sorry for whomever you eventually decide to squeeze from your womb.
You won't vet the man whose child you rear, because your mindset is about you, not them.
You allowed a man that wasn't there when you wake up the next day between your legs because it made you feel good. There was no big picture. Only the now.
You carried his child full term when he stopped returning your calls in week six.
Even better, when he walks out, you can tell your son whose being subjected to poverty, makes poor grades, and doesn't know how to change a tire because mommy cared more about seizing the moment than her sons future, that daddy wasn't shyt.
He won't realize it generally takes two "ain't shyts," to tango, and the only difference between yourself and daddy who "made" you a baby mama is that one particular "ain't shyt," ran away - the other "ain't shyt," looked around at the terrible situation she brought her son into, shrugs, and tells him it ain't my fault.
You're being "made," a baby mama because you allow men between your legs who haven't committed to you.
Don't have a ring? He doesn't have a stable job? Why are you carrying his child?
"My body, my temple, my rules," is the mantra, correct?
I actually agree with the bold, but for some reason, you don't.
Despite your insistence that you value your unborn seed and hate being single mothers, it ain't about your future statistics - who in turn - will birth more statistics and perpetuate the cycle because it's all they know.
Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.
It's about you.
In fact, statistically, you'll birth a child who historically will be faced with numerous disadvantages and cry themselves to sleep some nights from hunger.
You'll be a doing a lot of crying too, the only difference is that their particular hell will be of no fault of their own, whereas yours will be self imposed.

:banderas: all because they wanted some dikk and swag,they cause all this pain.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This sounds like you're talking to hoodrats honestly:ld:

If a girl was raised right and has a good relationship with her father, she's probably easy to talk to.

You need to talk to more suburban black girls who aren't on that :mjpls:

kayslay

Daps
As opposed to....

Uh, yeah.
You're better off bowing out silently than attempting to save face because you're incapable of refuting anything said.
You made an erroneous comment.
Make better decisions.
refuting what though?
you made the same ass points:over reaching about aspects of my life, talking about single moms, talking about how"educated" you are, and oh you added gifs.
im not going to read your monologue.:yeshrug:
not because i cant refute your BS points but because:
1. I DON'T care what you think!
2. I wasn't talking to you!
3. You STILL don't know wtf you're talking about.

I thought being educated made people more efficient in expressing their points.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
not because i cant refute your BS points

Negative.
If you could refute anything, you'd certainly do so, because you sure as hell are taking the time to continue to exchange messages.
:russ:
Continue to sprinkle strawmen and toss empty insults, though.
That's more of your speed.

kayslay

Daps
Negative.
If you could refute anything, you'd certainly do so, because you sure as hell are taking the time to continue to exchange messages.
Continue to sprinkle strawmen and toss empty insults, though.
That's more of your speed.
you wrote an essay about a point you misinterpreted and you thought I was going to read that BS
:russ:
you quoted me dumbass.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
you wrote an essay about a point you misinterpreted and you thought I was going to read that BS:stopitslime:

No point was "misinterpreted," I addressed your initial "made baby mama," post and you responded with foolish fallacies and strawmen in a drunken rant because I hurt your feelings.
Now as opposed to keeping it moving, you're trying to save face and hurl insults.
You made silly comments and they were addressed appropriately.
If your heart isn't in your throat right now, then you should have no issue not quoting me.

kayslay

Daps
No point was "misinterpreted," I addressed your initial "made baby mama," post and you responded with foolish fallacies and strawmen in a drunken rant because I hurt your feelings.
Now as opposed to keeping it moving, you're trying to save face and hurl insults.
You made silly comments and they were addressed appropriately.
If your heart isn't in your throat right now, then you should have no issue not quoting me.

you just typed an essay over reaching, talking about how under achieving the children of single parents are.
which has nothing to do with the overall conversation we were having.
you just looked up some stats on single parent homes and couldnt pass up an opportunity to regurgitate the BS you read.
when did i hurl insults? your making shyt up to ease your bruised ego.
save face from who? you?:pachaha:
I didnt make silly comments you inserted yourself in a conversation not knowing wtf youre talking about, now you feel dumb so you want to double down on your single mother argument.
Even though he and I were discussing him personally and not BM on a large scale.
So no,You didnt hurt my feelings, you just proved your ignorance to the larger conversation.
Im sorry I hurt your feeling by not reading your monologue, i know you dedicated lots of time writing it.:troll:
Still not reading it though.:lolbron:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
not bothered
totally aint got time but cant stop quoting you
someting, somethimg, something
*insert ad hominem*
u hate blk women
something something

mmnKa5a.gif