You can't even talk to black women nowadays

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I dont do relationships i just like to have fun nothing serious -all the more reason you should leave black women tf alone

Im way to young to be tied down to 1 girl - ok. how old are you?

And i just dont like when ya blame shyt on us --who blamed you for anything? but if you create a child with a woman you dont like nor plan to build a future with you are to blame.

The hypocrisy from ya is crazy -oh the irony

call us bums 4 having alot of kids by different women - that is some bum shyt. if you arent ready to be a family man, stop making families. its simple.
But everytime a nikka pull out a condom ya look at us like we crazy or sumtn - for a guy who doesnt plan on settling down soon you should stop fukking women with out condoms, STDs and unplanned pregnancy are REAL!

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
My cousin who lives in Cali said that educated or non hood black men and women in Cali date out most of the time.

But if black women are bitter and angry to you dont date them then. Same for BW that complain about BM.

I just wonder what homes environments some of y'all were raised in to have such a disdain for black men or black women as a black person shyt is just not normal to me.
I agree, If you came from black parents it's strange. It's been tested that people tend to date and prefer those who favor or are like opposite sex parent and or caregiver.

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens

Im 20

I should leave bw alone cuz i just wanna have fun? Theres plenty of girls who jus wanna have fun also

Every women u have sex with isnt always a woman that u wanna settle down with n have kids with

Most the girls we fukk is just 4 a quick nut,

kayslay

Daps
Im 20

I should leave bw alone cuz i just wanna have fun? Theres plenty of girls who jus wanna have fun also

Every women u have sex with isnt always a woman that u wanna settle down with n have kids with

Most the girls we fukk is just 4 a quick nut
right, why do you want to "have fun" with women you dont like?
ok so why would you have unprotected sex with those kid of girls?

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
right, why do you want to "have fun" with women you dont like?
ok so why would you have unprotected sex with those kid of girls?

Lol i do like the girls i have fun with, just dont not enuff to marry n have kids , whats so hard to understand

N alot of us do use condoms, but if u having alot of sex with multiple women u not gonna be able to wear a condom every single time, sometimes shyt happens

N like i said b4 , most of ya women dont even like when dudes pull out condoms
Ya look as us like we crazy

kayslay

Daps
Lol i do like the girls i have fun with, just dont not enuff to marry n have kids , whats so hard to understand

N alot of us do use condoms, but if u having alot of sex with multiple women u not gonna be able to wear a condom every single time, sometimes shyt happens

N like i said b4 , most of ya women dont even like when dudes pull out condoms
Ya look as us like we crazy
you specifically said youre starting to NOT like bw right?
so why are you defending the fact that youre not ready for a relationship when you know that isnt the comment i was initially talking about?
your not ready for a serious relationship, fine. dont lead anyone on.:manny:
you dont like BW, fine. leave them be.:yeshrug:
why is that so hard for some of you dudes on this site?

kayslay

Daps
You did when you insinuated black women were being "made," "baby mamas."
Unless you're being raped against your will, that's not the case.
come in in the middle of a conversation defending a fukk boy
because he's a black 'man"?:mjlol:
then bring up rape. not knowing the context of the conversation:snoop:.