You can kill Tommy as Abby in TLOU2

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
they were skilled enough to give ambiguity
play the first game carefully again there are hints the surgery may have worked or would have not worked killing Ellie for no reason
a lot of failed experiments potentially with a of children
that's what I loved about the last game
the moral ambiguity
it's perfectly fine to say fukk Joel though in the sense we never got to know

I agree bro I picked up on the ambiguity that’s why I love the story in both games. I beat the first game like 6 times. I’m not saying what I believe is how it is end of story

Daps
not at all imo, no way she’s letting Ellie live after killing ALL of her friends just off “peer pressure” if that’s true
she wanted to kill Ellie, but her friends like Owen persuaded her If she was alone in the room with tommy and ellie, she's killing both
the 2nd encounter, she would have killed both dina and ellie if lev wasn't there

Daps
yes because of Joel
they were pieces of shyt whether Joel was in the picture or not:mjlol:
we already know Joel is a piece of shyt and he doesn't try to deny it not letting the world know if the operation would work or not
his death and his own fukked up actions revealed what they are through their actions and fukked up perspectives the fireflies were shyt, the wlf were shyt, the scars. etc. the world they live in forces everyone to become brutal and give in to the darkest sides of human nature basically revealing things only get worse not better when people do not make an effort to be better
it is just a reflection of the cumulative evil of the world we live in now with a bunch of sides

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they were pieces of shyt whether Joel was in the picture or not:mjlol:
we already know Joel is a piece of shyt and he doesn't try to deny it not letting the world know if the operation would work or not
his death and his own fukked up actions revealed what they are through their actions and fukked up perspectives the fireflies were shyt, the wlf were shyt, the scars. etc. the world they live in forces everyone to become brutal and give in to the darkest sides of human nature basically revealing things only get worse not better when people do not make an effort to be better
it is just a reflection of the cumulative evil of the world we live in now with a bunch of sides
Not everyone is a killer sorry.

There are regular people caught in the mix of madmen. Joel's transgressions fukked alot of lives up and turned many into pieces of shyt. I'm sorry but Joel is Irredeemable Garbage

Daps
Not everyone is a killer sorry.

There are regular people caught in the mix of madman. Joel's transgressions fukked alot of lives up and turned many into pieces of shyt. I'm sorry but Joel is Irredeemable Garbage
so are the fireflies, wlf, scars, etc.
that's the point, why is being a piece of shyt the default way of being for people, especially when conditions get dire, instead of trying to be better and working with others?
Joel represents that perfectly and only helps to reveal the rest
I would hate Joel too if I lived in that world
It's only going to get worse in Part 3 :wow: