You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
right now just playing this google humble bundle browser game, whatever it's called. it's sorta got some high-tech pocky and rocky vibe to it

if you have firefox, it is available the moment you open the browser

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just got my hands on 2k15, got to get used to this shot meter before i start playing the association

Xbox live has a sale on some rpgs, had to pick up fable anniversary and get it in with my nikka chicken chaser, im also gonna get the kingdom of amalur dlc just so i can turn that game back on

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just beat Tales of Xillia 2 and Shadows Of Morridor this week.

The difficulty of SOM surprised me. I thought I could just bulldoze my way though the game but the game forces you to strategize and make adjustments. It took me a bunch of deaths to really grasp how to move in this game and sometimes its best to get out of dodge and run for your life.

Xillia...Man I love tales but I am sick and tired of the cheap ass boss battles. They are a total shytshow and the worst part of the games. I had to put the game on easy to get by sometimes.

I'm pretty much done with PS3 at this point and its going to be replace in my entertainment center when my Wii U arrives next week.

I'm think I'm going to play Ratchet and Clank: Nexus and God Of War: Ascension on PS4 via PSNow.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think I'm going to pick up Borderlands this weekend. Sadly it probably won't get played because I'm addicted to Marvel Puzzle Quest. I think I need help, I've played every day since August. :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just beat Tales of Xillia 2 and Shadows Of Morridor this week.

The difficulty of SOM surprised me. I thought I could just bulldoze my way though the game but the game forces you to strategize and make adjustments. It took me a bunch of deaths to really grasp how to move in this game and sometimes its best to get out of dodge and run for your life.

Xillia...Man I love tales but I am sick and tired of the cheap ass boss battles. They are a total shytshow and the worst part of the games. I had to put the game on easy to get by sometimes.\
At the end of chapter 12 that fight with Victor I swear he killed my party so fast I thought the fight was unwinnable and I was gonna get a cut scene after it ended then the game over screen hit. You gotta fight him with Rowen, Jude, and Milla and Rowen died at the beginning of the fight and I never got him back up on. He's gotta be one of the cheapest bosses in the entire series.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just restarted my Lords of Shadow Part 1 playthrough... I fukking love this game I dont see why alot of people hated on it. it's very unappreciated... The art design. the music.. the acting... the monsters... it's a epic adventure game.

Especially the music during the boss fights... :banderas:

I might be finally tempted to finish part 2. for some reason it's not the same as i hoped the first one was. it seemed very faulty... such as not having the epic aspects such as traversing the world. the idea that the castle is broken into pocket dimensions... the fact that as prince of darkness i have to do sneaking missions, or i cannot turn into a bat and fly places.... :stopitslime: if im dracula i should have the entire range of his abilities...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Sleeping Dogs PS4......Every once in a while I want to play a beat em up game. A friend of mine owed me some money on a sports bet.......(Michigan Football Related) I got a quick 50 lol.. I played it on the 360 and I liked it, so why not get it again. It plays faster on the PS4 and the graphics look a lot better. Nothing is as fun when you grapple a dude, upper cut their face, and they fall on a wall like a rag doll. Blood all on the wall. Fun game. Shadow of Mordor was fun too...Beat it about a four weeks ago. Next month is going to be a bytch....do I double dip for GTA V? I decided to get ACU...but I'm not happy about it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I finally beat Thor in Nocturne.

I put him off for weeks but I just jumped back in to take care of him.

Preparation is much more powerful in this game than outright brute forcing through.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just played the Bayonetta 2 demo on my Wii U that came today.

fantasia-gifnji1z.gif

tumblr_mgybswfsyf1rjneid9i.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Samurai Warriors 4, almost fukked up my gaming budget because I didn't know it was dropping and I'm a musou stan. So I had to cop it, but I'm a GS power up pro member and they're having a buy one get one free sale so I'm good for GTAV and WWE 2K15.