You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm furious that Tales of Hearts R comes out tomorrow with Unity and Master Chief Collection. I wanna play it so bad but I gotta play Unity. I just got Tears to Tiara II in the mail yesterday and I still haven't finished Ar Nosurge or Pier Solar. I also bought Valkyria Chronicles on the PC since I never beat it on the PS3 and who knows when I'll get to that. I don't have enough time to play all this stuff spread it out through the year.
:dead:

Breh you got too much damn games :damn:

*Says this when...*

:sadbron:
I just caved in and bought a 2DS with Smash Bros 3ds for $173 at Bestbuy. I'm picking it up when I go to get Halo and Asscreed with my cousin and friend later on tonight. The 2DS is merely temporary as I just want to try it out and play the Smash bros before the Wii U version releases. I'll return it and sell smash bros and cop the wii U version. I'll cop a new 3DS next year with Persona q since that's what I really want to play on the 3DS.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Finished Wolfenstein TNO yesterday :win: One of the better shooters no doubt. Still felt a little short :ld:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dead:

Breh you got too much damn games :damn:

*Says this when...*

:sadbron:
I just caved in and bought a 2DS with Smash Bros 3ds for $173 at Bestbuy. I'm picking it up when I go to get Halo and Asscreed with my cousin and friend later on tonight. The 2DS is merely temporary as I just want to try it out and play the Smash bros before the Wii U version releases. I'll return it and sell smash bros and cop the wii U version. I'll cop a new 3DS next year with Persona q since that's what I really want to play on the 3DS.
All these weeks through the year with no real games released then at the end of the year there's a flood of them. I got from Thanksgiving to that Monday off work so 5 days in a row. If Dragon Age doesn't consume all of them maybe I'll make a dent in some of these other games.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Decided to get the mario kart 8 bundle of wii u along with smash bros instead of the mario 3d world bundle. I didn't want to get anymore solo games until I finish what I have on regular gen.

This included Xenoblade Chronicles, Baiten Kaitos Origins, Arc Rise Fantasia, Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Last Story, Final Fantasy 13-2, Lightning Returns FFXIII, Mass Effect 3, and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.

I am REALLY backed up. 85% done with Xenoblade. Gonna take down all the wii games first then the remaining 360 joints.

Daps
Currently playing Mordor, loving it.

Waiting for that LBP3 to drop so I could get back on my co-op game with my stepdaughter.

We crushed Rayman Legends.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The music in max Payne 3 is just :blessed:

As I get older I realize how important a good soundtrack is for any game with a story

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I cant wait for tuesday, ive been waiting for dragon age inquisition all year

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Started Dishonored on PC earlier this morning

:ehh:

Escaped from prison and out of the sewers already. Game seems like it'll be piff, I'll probably beat it, we'll see