You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Saints Row 4 via PS Now.

This shyt is fun as fukk, I didn't even give this a peep last year due to the Demi God known as Grand Theft Auto 5 releasing last year.

I never do side quests in any game be it a RPG, GTA... Etc, but these Infamous like Super Powers you have makes doing random shyt much more fun.

Plus the soundtrack has RiFF Raff da GAWD. :troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My goodness Ryse is fukking trash. I downloaded it last night on my PC and I literally cut it off after 10 minutes. How the fukk did people endure this mind-numbing excuse of a game?? Jesus Christ allah. :wow: I don't think I'll start it up again, game is just as trash as I thought it to be.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don't think I can continue on with FFXIII. I just merely wanted to see what it would look like on PC at 4K/60fps and after that wears off, you're left with a boring game so far. I don't feel like running through it again.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Playing 'Alien: Isolation' now.
shyt is the most intense game of cat & mouse I've ever played.
Every time I come within inches of him finding me and survive the encounter it's :damn: :banderas:

2K15 is also in rotation, but I'm really waiting on Dragon Age next month.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah I don't think I can continue on with FFXIII. I just merely wanted to see what it would look like on PC at 4K/60fps and after that wears off, you're left with a boring game so far. I don't feel like running through it again.
I wish there was a way to transfer over my PS3 save. I already did my second play through of XIII before Lightning Returns came out earlier this year and got the growth egg. All the work I put into getting it I don't know if I can do that again on the PC.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish there was a way to transfer over my PS3 save. I already did my second play through of XIII before Lightning Returns came out earlier this year and got the growth egg. All the work I put into getting it I don't know if I can do that again on the PC.
Best bet is to wait until there's some sort of save editor out or to just download someone else's save file. I just got to Lake Bresha and didn't feel like I could hold up to continue the story any longer.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Ffxiii is out in 4k?