Velocity 2X - another dope game I'm on level 33 I believe
Frozen Synapse Prime- Turn based strategy kind of like X-Com for Vita

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The Last Tinker: City of Colors

Puzzle "platformer"

i put it in quotes because its auto platforming in the vein of Assassins Creed. i was going to give up on the game at first but something told me to stick with it and now i put crazy hours in the game. Its actually quite fun, but it can frustrate you. The puzzle sections arent bad, but in my opinion are harder than Papo & Yo and Brothers. I was sitting at quite a few puzzles with the dumb face, then mentally slapped myself when I figured out what to do.

Im not a framerate junkie, but the PS4 versions greatest downfall is the fps slowdowns.. shyt makes me feel like im playing a bad PS3 port at times. Not a lot of people are giving this game a chance which I can understand, I was almost put off this game due to it being damn near like a kids education game in the beginning (there is a kids mode btw, for people with young ones). But its fun.

Off subject, but for those who are into video game music like I am, the composer for the PSX era Crash Bandicoot games uploaded the high quality versions of a few tracks on his soundcloud. How the music was supposed to sound before being compressed to hell on a PS1 dsic.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Soul Calibur 5 was on sale for 5 bucks a few weeks ago and man... this game is a mixed bag

I didnt mind them moving on from some of the characters, just keep the fighting styles on the game. I question the decisions they made with that. They got rid of the fighting styles of talim, s.mina, yung seong and zaslemel but kept a fukk nikka like Asstroth:scust:

The story mode is pretty awful as well, you have to fight with the weakest nikka in soul calibur history and his punk ass sister and endure one of the worst stories ive played on a game. Then almost all the characters you can unlock from grinding through this bullshyt just mimic the moves of others. :dwillhuh: They reduced Kilik to that bullshyt.

The fighting for titles mode is cool though, you fight random characters some created some from the game for names.

The character creation is really the best thing on the game they really did a nice job on it but overall, this game is pretty disappointing. I'll be playing it cause i love creating shyt but if that aint your thing then game is a big hell naw outta 10

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm feeling this shyt though. :obama: I just got to Ikeburo and went inside the Mantra's headquarters and these demons locked me up. I bribed that demon by the door and he gave me some tips on my opponents I had to fight for freedom. It was nothing fighting the first two opponents since I had the right Magatamas but Thor being lightning strong gave me a problem since I had no magatama for that element.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I'm feeling this shyt though. :obama: I just got to Ikeburo and went inside the Mantra's headquarters and these demons locked me up. I bribed that demon by the door and he gave me some tips on my opponents I had to fight for freedom. It was nothing fighting the first two opponents since I had the right Magatamas but Thor being lightning strong gave me a problem since I had no magatama for that element.

Been a while since i played but i think you're about to run into Dante again. Hope that wasnt a spoiler since youve seen him once already

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:stopitslime:

:demonic:

edit: borderlands is repetitive and boring but fight night cant stop being played. cant make that shyt up brehs
fight night champion is perfection breh. Game is piff and the different fighting styles people take online makes it a great game.

Borderlands just never clicked with me and I never said it was repetitive.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Dust: An Elysian Tail via PS+

Fun game so far, though when they made this for the Xbox 360 I don't think they thought of porting this over to a PlayStation system when doing the voice acting.

I wasn't paying attention to the prompts when I heard, "press X to parry" so I'm jumping around dying then I looked at the control setup... I was supposed to be pressing square :beli: