You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
tomb raider on ps4 i loved that i came fully equipped with all weapons this time around, not bad, i dont see why i didnt like it on ps3, they better come correct with uncharted 3

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Natural Doctrine arrived in the mail and Pier Solar got released. Getting too backlogged with JRPGs now. Tears to Tiara 2 comes out a couple weeks too.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
games i beat:

- infamous first light
- destiny

games i'm playing:

- destiny
- infamous first light
- veloicty 2x
- knack
- driveclub starting next tues

...and i still got a lot of my backlog and games i just want to play again to go through....but life doesnt allow me to have as much gaming time as i used to have.....the time i do get right now, destiny is taking most of that...i need to take a vacation just to game....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just tried Borderlands 2 for about an hour. seems cool but nah I'm good. I don't see me playing it for long.

I think I'm just going to focus on Driveclub and Shadow of Mordor.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just tried Borderlands 2 for about an hour. seems cool but nah I'm good. I don't see me playing it for long.

I played the first borderlands with friends and it was fun but I dont see myself playing the rest of the series, it gets old quickly

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey fam, I think it's time to cop a PS4 bundle...between NBA2k, Shadow of Mordor and Evil Within...I'm running out of patience (was gonna hope for a black friday bundle to pop up that was worthwhile). My question for y'all is whether or not there's any place where I can get a bundle deal for one or two of those joints. I only see a Destiny bundle which is dope because of the white PS4, but that's added expense when I already got close to 200 dollars worth of gaming purchases after I buy the system. Gimme a strategy brehs