yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, what I'm gathering here is that Phil just issued another variation of "We'll do what's best for us for each game".

Again, I'm of the thought that it legit doesn't make a ton of sense to say what the deal is until they absolutely have to. At this point, people are speculating about games that might not even have solid release YEARS yet, let alone release dates or even windows.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Because Game Pass is on more platforms than just Xbox consoles.
He said what everyone that isn't in denial expected him to say. Zenimax studios will fulfill contractual obligations that were on the table before the acquisition, then all of their games will be on Game Pass.

Then why not just say Xbox and Gamepass is the only place to play these games

“Games with a legacy backing” the door is still open , no new info here sorry

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Then why not just say Xbox and Gamepass is the only place to play these games

Games with a legacy backing” the door is still open , no new info here sorry

They will continue to support games already released on other platforms and will update them still. Any other title is exclusive. it's over guys...please just stop

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
So, what I'm gathering here is that Phil just issued another variation of "We'll do what's best for us for each game".

Again, I'm of the thought that it legit doesn't make a ton of sense to say what the deal is until they absolutely have to. At this point, people are speculating about games that might not even have solid release YEARS yet, let alone release dates or even windows.

It only means that if you want it too. Phil was very clear for once

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this was Sony people would be like :umad: it's exclusive and leave it at that.

But since it's xbox, people got a thesis on what's best for the system.

Xbox and pc aka gamepass are getting exclusives.

However if there are multiplayer games that have prior obligations or of cross play and platform makes more sense they'll do that.

It's really not that hard, but for the most part expect 90 percent of the games to be exclusives.