Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Phil Spencer: "I listen to the podcasts and all the questions, so I'm gonna try to be as clear as I can, because that's what I, I just think it's fair. So obviously I can't sit here and say every Bethesda game is exclusive, because we know that's not true. There's contractual obligations that we're going to see through as we always do in every one of these instances. We have games that exist on other platforms, and we're going to go support those games on the platforms they're on. There's communities of players. We love those communities and we'll continue to invest in them. And even in the future, there might be things that have either contractual things or legacy on different platforms that we'll go do. But if you're an Xbox customer, the thing I want you to know is this is about delivering great exclusive games for you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exists, and that's our goal. That's why we're doing this. That's the root of this partnership that we're building, and the creative capability we will be able to bring to market for our Xbox customers is going to be the best it's ever been for Xbox after we're done here."

I mean...this could still mean some games will be multiplatform, theres no new information here

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Phil Spencer: "I listen to the podcasts and all the questions, so I'm gonna try to be as clear as I can, because that's what I, I just think it's fair. So obviously I can't sit here and say every Bethesda game is exclusive, because we know that's not true. There's contractual obligations that we're going to see through as we always do in every one of these instances. We have games that exist on other platforms, and we're going to go support those games on the platforms they're on. There's communities of players. We love those communities and we'll continue to invest in them. And even in the future, there might be things that have either contractual things or legacy on different platforms that we'll go do. But if you're an Xbox customer, the thing I want you to know is this is about delivering great exclusive games for you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exists, and that's our goal. That's why we're doing this. That's the root of this partnership that we're building, and the creative capability we will be able to bring to market for our Xbox customers is going to be the best it's ever been for Xbox after we're done here."

I mean...this could still mean some games will be multiplatform, theres no new information here

17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
He didn’t say anything different then what he already said ...

What’s wrong with you Xbox dudes :hhh:

In my opinion and experience , if you can’t make a definitive statement then you aren’t really saying anything.

Why not just say “Xbox is the only place where you can experience Bethesda games in the future, i hope that clears things up.”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

In my opinion and experience , if you can’t make a definitive statement then you aren’t really saying anything.

Why not just say “Xbox is the only place where you can experience Bethesda games in the future, i hope that clears things up.”

I honestly don’t believe they know what they are doing 100% yet. I remember when they said Ori 2 would not be coming to switch and a few months later it was announced for switch.

He’s smart not to make definitive statements on multi-million dollar games that may or may not benefit from being exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
n

you need to catch up with @Gizmo_Duck .

he’s already made it to acceptance. Seems you are still stuck on bargaining.

It’s ok breh. Just buy an Xbox :cheers:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft changed the game man. Sony started this IP buying spree and Microsoft said fukk it we buying publishers. As it was stated during the conference they couldn't talk about future releases due to the shyt not really being official until this week. Microsoft also have to oblige contract duties but major releases like Starfield Fallout Doom will be exclusive.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

Because Game Pass is on more platforms than just Xbox consoles.
He said what everyone that isn't in denial expected him to say. Zenimax studios will fulfill contractual obligations that were on the table before the acquisition, then all of their games will be on Game Pass.