yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:stopitslime:

We don't even know if playstation games this year will be on ps4 and ps5 ... You not getting names of yet to be announced games that will be on ps5

I NEED TO KNOW NOW DAMMIT!!!:damn:

:pachaha: im tired of these hem haw will they wont they riddler fukking questions and answers....

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I NEED TO KNOW NOW DAMMIT!!!:damn:

:pachaha: im tired of these hem haw will they wont they riddler fukking questions and answers....

Man just buy a damn Xbox wtf dude. Sony is only good for like 2 to 3 exclusives that it. It is no longer the most powerful system and don't offer have the features as an Xbox. shyt over bro this gen done.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man just buy a damn Xbox wtf dude. Sony is only good for like 2 to 3 exclusives that it. It is no longer the most powerful system and don't offer have the features as an Xbox. shyt over bro this gen done.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sony is where Xbox was. A bunch of remakes. Oversized system shytty controller and no games. Buy an Xbox. Gamepass the best product not named Disney or Netflix :wow:

I'll buy an xbox for the bethesda games period... but not gamepass...:camby: I'd rather OWN the games, we've been here before...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'll buy an xbox for the bethesda games period... but not gamepass...:camby: I'd rather OWN the games, we've been here before...

Man you weird owning games i got games in my house I haven't touch in decades fukk a physical. Post your gamertag when you get the box

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Where in the video or anywhere else did he say the exact specific games will be exclusive and which ones wont be...:beli: I'm talking SPECIFICS
He's not gonna be specific because he doesn't want the news of this deal dominated by a bunch of people crying about Microsoft buying huge portions of the gaming industry and saying that they're trying to create a monopoly in the industry. Microsoft has already hinted at buying more studios and said future deals could be even bigger than their purchase of Bethesda.