yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the time Bethesda exclusives start kicking in you should be able to find a Series X anywhere if you need one so there shouldn't be a rush to get an Xbox console right now. Plus Playstation is the only console right now getting Bethesda exclusives at he moment. I just bought a gaming laptop that's basically going to be a Series X replacement this gen. So I have a PS5 for console gaming and Sony Exclusives, Nintendo Switch for Portable gaming and Nintendo Exclusives, Laptop for Pc gaming and Microsoft Exclusives

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im at a point where i think I’m ok with just not having every game and every game console. If i miss out on a handful of games at this point It’s not the end of the world. I’m at a point where I’m more excited about new games then actually playing them. I mostly just like seeing the leaps in tech. There’s nothing that will come out that will make me want to own 3 consoles again.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im at a point where i think I’m ok with just not having every game and every game console. If i miss out on a handful of games at this point It’s not the end of the world. I’m at a point where I’m more excited about new games then actually playing them. I mostly just like seeing the leaps in tech. There’s nothing that will come out that will make me want to own 3 consoles again.

Same especially from Bethesda.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stages-of-Grief.jpg

You finally made it to the final stage. Good for you breh.

:mjlol:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Grown man shyt right here. I mean if you got the money fukk it splurge but the FOMO for videogames is extremely childish lol. I haven't owned both consoles since PS2/XBOX (I was like 10-13) and I'm okay with that. Sure it bothers me a little that I didn't experience TLOU, uncharted, spiderman, I mean the list goes on but at the end of the day they're just games man it ain't that serious.

As a matter of fact I'm one of those struggle xbots that takes advantage of "poverty gaming" as y'all like to say. :pachaha: I haven't bought an actual game in years but I bought 3 years of gamepass in 2019 and been eating ever since. Tryna move this year fukk a series x and a ps5

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Grown man shyt right here. I mean if you got the money fukk it splurge but the FOMO for videogames is extremely childish lol. I haven't owned both consoles since PS2/XBOX (I was like 10-13) and I'm okay with that. Sure it bothers me a little that I didn't experience TLOU, uncharted, spiderman, I mean the list goes on but at the end of the day their just games man it ain't that serious.

As a matter of fact I'm one of those struggle xbots that takes advantage of "poverty gaming" as y'all like to say. :pachaha: I haven't bought an actual game in years but I bought 3 years of gamepass in 2019 and been eating ever since. Tryna move this year fukk a series x and a ps5

The 500 dollar Series X is getting is really putting a bind to your move ?

Sounds like you moving back to mommas house, respectfully of course

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really doesn't do them any good from a business standpoint to say what games will be exclusive at this point, so I'm not sure why people were expecting them to announce it right now.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It really doesn't do them any good from a business standpoint to say what games will be exclusive at this point, so I'm not sure why people were expecting them to announce it right now.

Phil just said games with contractual agreements and online communities will be supported. Everything else is only where game pass resides. As I said it would be. Deathloop and Ghostwire Toyko are the last games you'll see. Maybe Indiana Jones as well but he was pretty damn clear.