yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I dont wish to do this, we've been here before I dont have the time or patience for it...:francis: console is just about the ease of gaming...
I guess but PC gaming let alone PC's is easy for me. Hopefully you can get the time and patience for it, because once you do you will feel silly not doing it sooner.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Yeah but who's bigger insomniac or Bethesda?!!??!:comeon: I could have cared less about insomniac tbh...:ld:
Well apparently breh isn't a fan of huge company acquisitions like the Zenimax deal, which is fine. But why does he look like his dog just died at the end? :dead: :mjcry: It's all chopped up and shyt at the end of the video too...you can tell what happened was starting to sink in. :mjcry: Meanwhile, that Insomniac acquisition somehow feels like family and isnt corporate. Jin was even channeling one-take Hov in that video.:banderas: :wow::comeon:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
What are you building for $500 on the level of the Series X?
Never said that you could, only that you could build one for that price. Dont forget they sell consoles at a loss, so the actual price of the construction of it is higher.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:I would take Yong Yea's word and content as a half used piece of toilet paper. Dude forever doing the most with the "sensational" headlines and not really saying shyt that you can otherwise read on Kotaku.

Ever since he got his card pulled for being a big ass Cyberpunk cheerleader and then not having the same fukking energy when CDPR does the exact same shyt he bytches about, dude been bush status ever since:camby:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont wish to do this, we've been here before I dont have the time or patience for it...:francis: console is just about the ease of gaming...
Stop being lazy. You gonna have a lot of time on your hands without those Bethesda games to play :gucci: