Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man Sonya is so damn milfy...:banderas::banderas:

shyt like this and her partying with young nikkas at the CIAA this year(without Dell nowhere in sight per usuall):

You can tell she a real life Mrs. Parker type milf freak..
giphy.gif

Dell, come get your hoe. Ms. Parker wildin out

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukked up thing is dude grabbed her like he OWNED dat ass. Don't no man grab a woman like that unless he's already been privy to parts of her reserved for lovers :wow:

Hate it had to be Dell, but dude was all fronting in them ESPN commercials earlier this season making Steph move from the "Big Chair" like he was King of the castle and ran a tight ship:ufdup:

Steph better make SURE Ayesha is putting the proper Respeck on his name in these league streets and not just when the cameras are on:birdman:

It's something about these kids born in Akron that makes they mommas become Thots later in life :troll:

:laugh:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
@GreatestLaker

My cousin is light skinned with 2 black parents and grandparents not to mention dude has hazel eyes and his sister is the same way. Stop being ignorant, black folk come in all shades

Expecting me to know another man's lineage I don't even know. I bet you got that man's cup size memorized

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah it look like he thinking in his head like " damn I be fukking the shyt out of his mom and he don't even know it.":russ:
U know what? You all should run with this train of thought on Social Media and make it a "THING"...make it trend or something "Curry's Mom fukking the HELP?"..something off brand that catches attention.