Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I respect her even more than i already did.

You go, Queen!!!
Let's just call it what it is. Sonya owns a school, her son is in the NBA. Dell, while he was in the NBA is just a 70k a year color commenter. She's a local celeb. She getting the attention she always wanted and you know they got married like in her early 20s. Dell has always been the bread winner so like Ayesha, she had to fight off hoes on Dell. Now she's that bad bytch in her 50s. Doing the absolute most. She going through a hoe phase. Mid age hoe crisis.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't go clubbing without my girl. Why the fukk you think I will be cool with her going out in her 20s, must less in her 50s and all your kids grown.

2zsqikg.png

Syndel acting like that 20 year old girl who knows her mom is a thot and making fun of the dad since she lost respeck for him.

bytch probably go to local Charlotte spots with Syndel and grind on nikkas :huhldup: and their last names ain't Curry :mjcry:

No wonder why Steph so mad on the court.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The funniest thing I read some time back was some dingbat starting that they admired the Curry family (Steph in particular) because they aren't "secular" or "worldly" :mjlol:
I'M trying to find out what Steph relationship with his wife and religious views got to do with his Ma being a thot. Them Ayesha Curry comment still getting to y'all :skip: