Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn she real comfortable with that white dude :dwillhuh:

Too comfortable like they already fukked before type comfortable :mjcry:

He had his arm around her ass and she bumping her ass into him smiling and he smiling back:usure: he had that look on some you bout to fukk the shyt of you later look

Dell and the whole Curry family just sitting in the booth the whole time taking that L on chin because they know momma is a slut and their daddy is a cuckold:mjlol:

:russ:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
She got a tattoo above her vagina near her hip. She posted a picture of herself in a bath suit on her Instagram account awhile back it might still be up. Chicks who got tats in those spots usually put out. Sonya been around the block a few times.

giphy.gif

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:martin: and you could've did the same shyt before quoting me . You know the rule here. Well maybe you don't because you're deep in the red :dame:

You nikkas really take this neg thing seriously lol. Your negs aint doing shyt fuk boi if you that thirsty go get it yourself.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Shes light skin.

& light girls skin tend to be extra flirty & touchy feely.... But means nothing, unfortunately as it's a show of power for those ladies.

Or they're the opposite like my girl. My girl woulda made a scene. It's happened before :beli: