Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
why do you think :mjpls:

Lebrons family is beautiful and he's a great supportive father and husband you'd never know it though :mjpls:

lol what? we know all about lebrons family. Steph getting shine now but y'all need to stop reaching like Lebron wasn't all over the place for years. His time is past, that's all it is.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what? we know all about lebrons family. Steph getting shine now but y'all need to stop reaching like Lebron wasn't all over the place for years. His time is past, that's all it is.

Lebron's mom was always on camera pre-Miami Cleveland Days
They put highlights of Lebron's kids on SportsCenter
Right now Kevin Durant's mom is doing media tours

its not just a Curry thing

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:francis: ITS ALWAYS THE OVERLY RELIGEOUS TYPES
THAT BE ON fukk shyt BEHIND THE SCENES.

IM GUESSING HER AND DELL HAVE SOME TYPE OF "AGREEMENT"

:scust:STEPHS CAC COLLEGE TEAMMATE THOUGH.

for what?...she obviously ran up on him and knocked him out of his seat. dell gotta see his woman if anything:ufdup:

but most likely that's how their group jokes all the time. you guys never hung out with your homies family and had their mom flirt with you?...or try to make you dance with em at parties?.....when you've all known eachother for so long, it's all jokes. last month my homies mom called me sexy. I looked at my homie like :umad:.....i'm sure nobody up there even cares.

:francis:NAH DUDE HAD HIS HAND AROUND HER WAIST THE WHOLE TIME.

HE REALIZED THEY PUT HER UP ON THE BIG SCREEN
AND WAS TRYING TO DUCK OUT OF THERE.

:devil:
:evil:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
for what?...she obviously ran up on him and knocked him out of his seat. dell gotta see his woman if anything:ufdup:

but most likely that's how their group jokes all the time. you guys never hung out with your homies family and had their mom flirt with you?...or try to make you dance with em at parties?.....when you've all known eachother for so long, it's all jokes. last month my homies mom called me sexy. I looked at my homie like :umad:.....i'm sure nobody up there even cares.

:usure: