Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
wildcatsx.jpg

Might be innocent then.:ehh:
full

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That's even worse :scust: Steph gotta see this nikka for that :dahell:
for what?...she obviously ran up on him and knocked him out of his seat. dell gotta see his woman if anything:ufdup:

but most likely that's how their group jokes all the time. you guys never hung out with your homies family and had their mom flirt with you?...or try to make you dance with em at parties?.....when you've all known eachother for so long, it's all jokes. last month my homies mom called me sexy. I looked at my homie like :umad:.....i'm sure nobody up there even cares.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn she real comfortable with that white dude :dwillhuh:

Too comfortable like they already fukked before type comfortable :mjcry:

He had his arm around her ass and she bumping her ass into him smiling and he smiling back:usure: he had that look on some you bout to fukk the shyt of you later look

Dell and the whole Curry family just sitting in the booth the whole time taking that L on chin because they know momma is a slut and their daddy is a cuckold:mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
for what?...she obviously ran up on him and knocked him out of his seat. dell gotta see his woman if anything:ufdup:

but most likely that's how their group jokes all the time. you guys never hung out with your homies family and had their mom flirt with you?...or try to make you dance with em at parties?.....when you've all known eachother for so long, it's all jokes. last month my homies mom called me sexy. I looked at my homie like :umad:.....i'm sure nobody up there even cares.
N she woulda been helping me put up "missing" flyers for yo ass by next week :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because in a box everyone has to stay firmly seated next to the person they came with :childplease:

You act like that little ass box is a hall or something, ain't nowhere go in there.

This cac grabbing on her booty while Dell in the corner looking like that Joe Budden pick in the club