Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
you dumb as fukkk, have you ever been to Nigeria? a lot of those Igbo people are mixed when Europeans invaded Nigerian. smh, go travel instead of watching youtube links. and a bigger fail for you thinking African people can't be mixed.
:dahell: this is in the top 3 of worst posts I've read on thecoli. Negged.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Every race comes in different skin colors

black people only have one hair texture

and she is 6 ether not 9.

calling me a cac lol, only a white person would consider curry's mother black
:mjlol: the fukk not true at all. Black people have a variety of hair textures. If you've cut hair, have sisters, or fukk black women you would know this

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
30m0391.jpg

2010 Census
They done changed up what's Black. With countries like Brazil. They consider Ethos ppl cacs. Cacs on that bull

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's straight up not true as I have had many online discussions with white people who consider non dark skin people as not black.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Y'all dudes can't really be this stupid? You don't have to be first generation mixed to be mixed. Curry like his mother is heavily mixed with white. You give that dude a DNA test he isn't coming anywhere to close to being 100% black. Stop the bullshyt.
Look at this fakkit c00n struggle to include whiteness into this :mjlol: You're a p*ssy. Steph is black, Dell is black and Sonya is black. End of.

Both my parents are darker than me, my dad being lebron/dwade type dark my mom is queen latifah's color...me and my oldest brother came out pissy yellow and my middle brother is Eddie Murphy dark...black people do what we want :yeshrug:
I always thought you looked like the actual Dora.

but on the real mama curry needs to put some respek on her husband's name:birdman:
Nah nikka, Dell lost. Once a man gets cucked, he deserves no respect.

I am not reading this fukken thread. But I will bet 10G (coli cash :steviej:cause I got money to spare :sas2:) that someone here has uttered "bedwench" in this thread.
Like 10 times already.

She's into the Swirl, it's contagious these days. That white boy is prolly fukking her right now, no doubt they fukked last night.

DELL CUckoldRRY

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
:dahell::dahell: goin on in here.................Take yall skin color talk somewhere else :camby:

Anyways i just watched Insides episode last night. Yo the mans were reacting live to this shyt i aint peep it live :russ:

Shaq HEY HEY HEYYYYYY

full

Kenny just shaking his damn head u can tell. Thats that disappointed laugh :wow:

Chuck just like man....:mjcry:

Curry fam EXCITED!!! :krs: :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:what:

nikka what??????? Lmao

Bruh, so what am i. U can see me in my avi pic and I'm sure u seen my post earlier about my family genes. I'd say my skin color is similar to TI, who is more yellow than brown. nikkas like Barkley and Kenny Smith are just brown skinned, Durant is dark brown, Steph is yellow.

With all that said, what do u consider me fam?????? nikkas know me, ill post family videos and shyt to prove my point. I really want u to answer this bro :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Shut it dooowwwwwn. Let's go hoooooooooome.

Anybody who doesn't view Steph as black is either ashamed of their own blackness or a white person trying to claim him like they tried to claim Blake Griffin:upsetfavre:
Blake is clearly mixed, but he does have a white personality. For example, listen to another mixed nikka like Zachary Lavine talk, dude acts like a straight up nikka lol. U can tell that Lavine was raised closer to his black side of the family. Blake acts like a white boy. Still my nikka, but u can tell by just listening to him talk.