Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
4yfQnti.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ill post my psn on the stipulation that if i have a higher trophy count you take a 1 week ban. If you do ill take a 1 week ban.

Yes or no?

Why don't you just post it instead of being a hand hiding coward? You call duke out and he just sonned the absolute shyt out of you. I asked you to post you shyt all last fall and you talking about stalking and other shyt. And then you critizing him for calling others casual when thats all you do(what was I again? A dude bro gamer who only plays ass creed/COD. yea thats right) Now that duke has posted his entire collection why don't you respond? :popcorn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why don't you just post it instead of being a hand hiding coward? You call duke out and he just sonned the absolute shyt out of you. I asked you to post you shyt all last fall and you talking about stalking and other shyt. And then you critizing him for calling others casual when thats all you do(what was I again? A dude bro gamer who only plays ass creed/COD. yea thats right) Now that duke has posted his entire collection why don't you respond? :popcorn:
I have more in the attic but its too late to start pulling boxes out