yo, it's CRAZY talking to younger ppl nowadays

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
sidebar: I find it so annoying when people say something is "CRAZY" when it's not.
It's not "crazy" when people know songs that are old.

Anyway,
it's kinda ironic (not "crazy") that this topic is on because
I had a thought similar to this just the other day ago.
I felt bad for li'l dudes today who are going out of their way playing themselves for these li'l broads.
It made me wonder how I was never that way. But then I thought that alot of my jams from back when I was a

li'l nicca held me down. Specifically I know that when I was about 9, this one came out:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think to different degrees everyone is exposed to sexually explicit music at too young an age, songs like 112 "Anywhere" and Next "Too Close", are maybe more subtle in their sexuality, but it's still drenched in sexual overtones. I mean I remember listening to Sisqo "How Can I Luv U 2 Nite" talking about "don't cum, baby please wait for me, just think how wet were gonna be", when I was like 14, and it was the dirtiest most sexual R&B I had heard. I ended up with normal, non predatory, healthy sexual interest. Though, I do think, to a degree, generations can vary based on even these kinds of small differences. 90'2 R&B was really sexual, with a veneer of decency, some of the later years, the shyt is downright demeaning.

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember rapping this song to the kids in my group in the 2nd grade. Every time I said a cuss word they'd be like :krs:"ooooooooooohhhh"

I don't like talking to younger people about nostalgic stuff like this. It makes me :mindblown: when they said they never heard of it. But i'm sure the :flabbynsick: feel the same way about people my age too.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Knew all the lyrics at 8 years old

So yea, I could vibe when old heads were still bumping it and Rodeo in the 2ks.

Its funny talking to teens nowadays, cause I realize that as young as I am, i'm still an old mawfukka next to them. I don't even remember how much
time passed.

I once said good gracious ass is bodacious infront of my whole family when I was like 6.

I thought the lyrics were good gracious asbodacious, turns out asbodacious isn't even a word :unsure:
:russ::dead:In Spider-Man underoos spitting Nelly Bars.

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember taking the Skee Lo "I Wish" cassette tape with the radio edit version to school, i was in the 4th grade...now im 30 and life just keeps getting better and better....right? :mjgrin:

:mjcry: