35F freaks out because men desire to date younger women

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I disagree men have told them constantly, they thought they knew us better than we knew ourselves and now they fell flat on their face
Naw…..

I mean the game that family is supposed to drop on you so you know how to move. MEN aren’t supposed to tell you this shyt. Lol Your family is supposed to game you up before you get into the real world.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And you all are in here discussing this as if her opinion matters. 23 is a good age for a man in his 30’s.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
“and these men are just taking advantage of someone that’s young and doesn’t have enough life experience to make informed decisions. I won’t even go into grooming etc. because that’s another rant in it’s own”

How can you groom a fully grown woman? :dahell:
That’s a full adult … I’ll be 70 smashing 20 something’s if I’m not married and my paper is right …

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I mean the game that family is supposed to drop on you so you know how to move. MEN aren’t supposed to tell you this shyt. Lol Your family is supposed to game you up before you get into the real world.
Why would family (especially a father or brother) NOT game you up? That’s sounds like they want you to fail :dahell:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Why would family (especially a father or brother) NOT game you up? That’s sounds like they want you to fail :dahell:
Nicca that’s what I’m saying and that’s exactly what happened with the millennial generation. That “girl boss” stuff was targeted to my generation LOL

I told y’all, all the convos on social media exploded in the last couple years (around KS’s time) because women weren’t hearing this shyt in the home.

White chicks (and men, to be honest) be on to marriage number 2 by the time Black women (and men) are usually getting to marriage #1 lol

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I’m 38 … & I’m nearly 5 months in with my 21yo girlfriend.

No kids, no stress. She doesn’t nag me or shyt lol leaves me alone when I need her to. She still has her own life and I have mine. Starting law school too. Fit, dark skinned, & bad.

Grew up with men in her life and her dad. Both of her parents are married too.

Her own parents told her don’t let anyone try to judge her relationship with me.

I’m good right now. It can work brehs .. do yourselves a favor and get a younger woman.

This didn’t age well at all.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
This didn’t age well at all.
Well, her parents taught her how this thing works. They have EVERY expectation that her every need and desire will be fulfilled if she marries you, a man who is 17years older. As long as you hold up your end of that bargain and appreciate having a much younger woman there isn’t an issue . She has her MARRIED parents guiding her, so she will probably approach this relationship with you differently than an 21YO who has no guidance :umad: . Those are the girls getting used up by older men who see them as playthings. :to: Salute to her (and you, too lol)

That’s the difference. If every young woman had her parents, especially her dad, telling her exactly what it is and should be with a man who is older then there would be a lot less heartbroken women out there.

My uncle sat me down and told me what the deal is being with someone my age VS older and the decision to make. :ufdup:
What’s crazy is I literally told you what is was months ago.