Yo how do people smoke weed every day???!

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So within the last 2 weeks I've been smoking with my girl. We both aren't smokers at all... For medical reasons she bought some. Anyways, I took an edible 2 days ago and I'm still feeling lingering effects from it. I have no motivation or physical energy to get up and do anything. I want this shyt to wear off so I can go back to normal. How do people do this shyt every day??? I feel like I'm just stuck.

You eat edibles, don't ya? YOU EAT EDIBLES, DON'T YA?! Don't ya eat edibles?! :dahell: :damn:

You know what they do to you? They kill your brain cells, OP, they kill your brain cells. Now when you eat edibles, you're doing the same thing as killing yourself, you're just doing it slower. Now I say if you want to kill yourself......don't fukk around and DO IT EXPEDITIOUSLY! NOW GO ON AND EAT MORE! MORE! MORE! :damn: :damn: :damn:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You eat edibles, don't ya? YOU EAT EDIBLES, DON'T YA?! Don't ya eat edibles?! :dahell: :damn:

You know what they do to you? They kill your brain cells, OP, they kill your brain cells. Now when you eat edibles, you're doing the same thing as killing yourself, you're just doing it slower. Now I say if you want to kill yourself......don't fukk around and DO IT EXPEDITIOUSLY! NOW GO ON AND EAT MORE! MORE! MORE! :damn: :damn: :damn:
Lol what the heck

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Smoking on some Animal Cookies right now :smoker:

I'm a night time smoker...shyt is like the best ending to a day...just makes shyt perfect :banderas:

The right strain while have you feeling lovely :lawd:

I'm a White Runtz, Animal Cookies, Animal Mints, Fire OG type of man myself :win:

Nothing but positive thoughts, ultimate relaxation, body melted, mind just flowing like sitting out on the beach with a hammock on a sunny day with the Isley Brother's Summer Breeze play in the background :noah:

My mind is sharp in these moments too...the first 30mins - 1hr I'm on COD fukking pussies up...the next 30 mins I'm just drifting in relaxation sipping on the best alkaline water...next 30-45 mins I'm studying stock as my mind is still sharp...finally the body continues to mellow and the best sleep is had :ahh:

I'm somewhat of a sativa person too but that strain makes me horney as fukk :heh: my bytch be looking at me like :shaq:

:picard: this bytch might just want me for sex...

But anyway, lol, y'all nikkas get it :russ:

Daps
Everything I like to do on a daily is even better if I smoke beforehand. I just gotta keep my to do list updated constantly so I remember my goals and stay motivated. Weed causes me to be forgetful and easily distracted so I try to write down anything important into my schedule so I can stay high

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

She gave me an edible and sucked on my testicle,aye
I woke up feeling incredible,she looking delectable I gave her my vegetables, aye

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So within the last 2 weeks I've been smoking with my girl. We both aren't smokers at all... For medical reasons she bought some. Anyways, I took an edible 2 days ago and I'm still feeling lingering effects from it. I have no motivation or physical energy to get up and do anything. I want this shyt to wear off so I can go back to normal. How do people do this shyt every day??? I feel like I'm just stuck.
Rookies love edibles. Most regular users don't

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s some loser shyt. But you can’t bring that up without people thinking it’s not a drug and you can’t be addicted to it :unimpressed:
I feel the same way about fat people and food addiction. But we can't body shame those addicts. A lot more rotund mufhukaz got clapped up by covid because they had pre existing conditions brought on by their weight.

I'll keep my bud thanks. Point is as always. Habit define people. Stop looking for excuses. Weed addiction is laughed at even by professionals. It's more mental than physical.