Yo how do people smoke weed every day???!

Unolove

All Star
Daps
I did the math and since I was 15 I have spent around 50k on weed and weed shyt like cigars

Used to get the knockoff swisher four for a dollar and smoke a gram in each one everyday, I’m sober now though

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I did the math and since I was 15 I have spent around 50k on weed and weed shyt like cigars

Used to get the knockoff swisher four for a dollar and smoke a gram in each one everyday, I’m sober now though

Sober as in weed free?
Are you glad you gave it up?
If so describe why?

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Sober as in weed free?
Are you glad you gave it up?
If so describe why?
Yeah weed and because it cost money and it’s adding nothing positive to my life(got arrested as an adult and juvenile for it) and after you smoke a lot for years it’s just never the same even if you take a tolerance break now I’m gonna have an extra 500 dollars each month to save up or whatever, lighters and blunt wraps add up along with weed

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yeah weed and because it cost money and it’s adding nothing positive to my life(got arrested as an adult and juvenile for it) and after you smoke a lot for years it’s just never the same even if you take a tolerance break now I’m gonna have an extra 500 dollars each month to save up or whatever, lighters and blunt wraps add up along with weed
facts you gotta take like a 3 month tolerance break to truly reset. that said it really doesn't add anything to one's life aside for on really sunny nice days then it really makes the day extra blessed (enjoyable). otherwise it's just calming.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
facts you gotta take like a 3 month tolerance break to truly reset. that said it really doesn't add anything to one's life aside for on really sunny nice days then it really makes the day extra blessed (enjoyable). otherwise it's just calming.

3 months to reset?
I heard it take just a few days

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I’m going to tell you ow: get real comfortable, put your weed in your grinder, crush it, split that blunt, placed marijuana in it, roll it up, light that shyt, smoke that shyt!!

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Smoking on some Animal Cookies right now :smoker:

I'm a night time smoker...shyt is like the best ending to a day...just makes shyt perfect :banderas:

The right strain while have you feeling lovely :lawd:

I'm a White Runtz, Animal Cookies, Animal Mints, Fire OG type of man myself :win:

Nothing but positive thoughts, ultimate relaxation, body melted, mind just flowing like sitting out on the beach with a hammock on a sunny day with the Isley Brother's Summer Breeze play in the background :noah:

My mind is sharp in these moments too...the first 30mins - 1hr I'm on COD fukking pussies up...the next 30 mins I'm just drifting in relaxation sipping on the best alkaline water...next 30-45 mins I'm studying stock as my mind is still sharp...finally the body continues to mellow and the best sleep is had :ahh:

I'm somewhat of a sativa person too but that strain makes me horney as fukk :heh: my bytch be looking at me like :shaq:

:picard: this bytch might just want me for sex...

But anyway, lol, y'all nikkas get it :russ:
It really is. I know people say Wake n Bake is good, but I only like smoking at night. It’s just more relaxing. It’s like the perfect end to your day.