Yo how do people smoke weed every day???!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
So within the last 2 weeks I've been smoking with my girl. We both aren't smokers at all... For medical reasons she bought some. Anyways, I took an edible 2 days ago and I'm still feeling lingering effects from it. I have no motivation or physical energy to get up and do anything. I want this shyt to wear off so I can go back to normal. How do people do this shyt every day??? I feel like I'm just stuck.
edibles are a bad move if you're just starting out....

stick to vaping or smoking....vaping preferably if you wanna stay healthy.

also you need to try different strains, all strains are not the same trust and believe....

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That’s what full spectrum CBD mean breh :mjgrin:

sounds like a convenient misnomer to sell to people unaware...

CBD= Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis plants.

Cannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds found in the Cannabis sativa plant. Of over 480 different compounds present in the plant, only around 66 are termed cannabinoids including THC.

THC= Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one of at least 113 cannabinoids identified in cannabis. THC is the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis.

it should be called Full spectrum Cannabinoids NOT full spectrum CBD....

:russ:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its easy. I take 10 mg indica edible almost every day.
I am never physically lazy unless i choose to be. I happen to enjoy doing activities when high. Sometimes i'll do art work, read and even lift wights. When i am not doing that i am deeply contemplating aspects of life.

10 mg, wtf, you might as well just do hemp or cbd:mjlol: