Yo how do people smoke weed every day???!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how people smoke these strong ass strains and just do normal everyday shyt.

Anything that’s not basically garbage be having me feeling like I smoked dust.

It's simple, if you bout to do something, you not gonna smoke an heavy indica strain.

Shiit Lambs Bread, Acapulco Gold, Cereal, Durban Poison and green crack is like a quadruple expresso shot for me.

K1ngScorp

Pro
Daps
I take full spectrum CBD everyday and that be having me stuck. Can’t imagine doing more than that :picard:
So glad I read this. I got out the military and tried some full spectrum cdb because I read it relaxes you without the high . Spoked that shyt like “wtf have I done”..still smoke it regularly and somehow get kinda faded off it

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It's simple, if you bout to do something, you not gonna smoke an heavy indica strain.

Shiit Lambs Bread, Acapulco Gold, Cereal, Durban Poison and green crack is like a quadruple expresso shot for me.
fuuuuuuuck alladat.....i hate sativas shyt is like cocaine to the brains...have my synapses firing like a meth head. i can only function off indicas. also sativas give you that crash i don't feel with good indicas. also after a while i couln't get high off sativas anymore....it would be like smoking Reginald Whisper Paq.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So within the last 2 weeks I've been smoking with my girl. We both aren't smokers at all... For medical reasons she bought some. Anyways, I took an edible 2 days ago and I'm still feeling lingering effects from it. I have no motivation or physical energy to get up and do anything. I want this shyt to wear off so I can go back to normal. How do people do this shyt every day??? I feel like I'm just stuck.

Took a few hits earlier and ran a couple miles while the sun was out.

I have my best runs under the influence.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
First off all why you a non smoker taking edibles? :dahell:

That’s like being a non drinker and going straight for henny shots.

And it’s moderation and the right strain. If you need to relax get you some indica. If you like to be uplifted get some sativa.

There’s too much internet around for y’all grown men to be lil boyin’ around with weed in the 2021 :hhh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuuuuuuuck alladat.....i hate sativas shyt is like cocaine to the brains...have my synapses firing like a meth head. i can only function off indicas. also sativas give you that crash i don't feel with good indicas. also after a while i couln't get high off sativas anymore....it would be like smoking Reginald Whisper Paq.

Never had crashes, up until a couple I've always been a sativa smoker. Switched to indica for sleep purposes.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Never had crashes, up until a couple I've always been a sativa smoker. Switched to indica for sleep purposes.
really, no crashes? you've been lucky with the sativa strains. by crashes i mean a huge drain of energy after the sativa buzz. but yeah i've had good sativa strains where there was no crash but more often than not, there's been a crash.