Yo fukk Neogaf

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 favorite site and top 5 site people here visit before visiting the coli

Not just the arcadium, THE entire coli site

Webstats has neo gaf as top 5 (up there with google and facebook) as sites people visit before they direct themselves to the coli

It helps explains a lot of the weirdo tranny threads in the locker room + the horrible gamers/posts here in the arcadium

:scust:
man i was wondering where they were coming from

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Bish got demodded? Can you link the thread?:ohhh:
Wasn't like a singular incident, the shift there happened gradually.

People would have differing opinions and people would be rude and dismissive, say shyt like

"well you're not college educated so of course you don't get it, I don't have to respond to you"

Usually that's the cue for bishop or Besada to come in and ban the person that doesn't agree with the hive mind. But now that the owner is actually monitoring the mods and making sure the site is not "a breeding ground for radicalization" (his words not mine) people are being force to have actual conversations with people they would normally dismiss from their safe space. So now people don't know what to do.

They "can't even" and "literally shaking" too much over America becoming a fascist state.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
so u didn't cry when Knack 2 was revealed ? :stopitslime:

:stopitslime:

I did legit get excited "oh shyt! :krs:" and rushed to post the thread :guilty:

Most excited I ever probably got was between spidey reveal and FF7R reveal, I legit sounded like my team won the super bowl. was like "fukk YEA" clapping all loud and shyt :pachaha:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:stopitslime:

I did legit get excited "oh shyt! :krs:" and rushed to post the thread :guilty:

Most excited I ever probably got was between spidey reveal and FF7R reveal, I legit sounded like my team won the super bowl. was like "fukk YEA" clapping all loud and shyt :pachaha:
most excited I was at a reveal was also FFVII Remake. Oh and Persona 5 I was mad souped at how good it looked. :ohlawd:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I post there every once in a while, suprised my tag alone hasn't got me banned but yeah, they be on some real suspect shyt and I generally just stay out of it.

its one thing to be liberal on damn near anything, but it's another thing to have such a limited ass view on shyt that's right in front of your face.

ill never understand that about white folk...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
That owner is a rapist fukk and will ban anyone making mention of it
They protect pedophiles
Full of sick mother fukkers
But like other guy said black is black so fukk you op and these neogafs losers you prob a pedo or into some weird shyt too bytch
fukk you you mama a pedo fakkit. Oh I get it, you one of those neogaf shills. Get your bytch ass out my thread you he she fakkit:camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@Fatboi1 favorite site and top 5 site people here visit before visiting the coli

Not just the arcadium, THE entire coli site

Webstats has neo gaf as top 5 (up there with google and facebook) as sites people visit before they direct themselves to the coli

It helps explains a lot of the weirdo tranny threads in the locker room + the horrible gamers/posts here in the arcadium

:scust:
This certainly does explain the complete collapse of the quality of this subforum...

This subforum has become infested with overly sensitive weird fakkits...