Yo fukk Neogaf

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bullshyt they banned me because in the black culture thread I said Obama wasnt black and that mixed people are not black

I feel some of them were cool but most of them are the type who want white validation and claim mixed people as black.

It's a white site, so of course the users are gonna lean that way it's not the coli where we're black first. :yeshrug: you gotta watch your surroundings

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bullshyt they banned me because in the black culture thread I said Obama wasnt black and that mixed people are not black

I feel some of them were cool but most of them are the type who want white validation and claim mixed people as black.
That's why breh? have you heard of the Coli before your registered?

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
That's why breh? have you heard of the Coli before your registered?

No I cam here afterwards , They said colorism was racism and I never said anything bad about mixed people I just didnt claim them . How is that colorism ? I wouldve at least liked an explanation but oh well

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:russ:there pretty much your tumblr/twitter sjw feminist idiots

:dame:i know they post here tho but those cowards won't bring that bullshyt over here

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its a haven for liberal hypocrisy with an extremely fascist modding system

there are tons of people over that really have a poor understanding of simple shyt. and the less they know the more they type.

its a depressing and annoying community

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
LMAO, not gonna lie I still post there, only on gaming related side, and I stay out of anything to do with homosexuality or trans or whatever
:mjgrin:
Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Any proof/examples? i frequent neogaf and console war threads are generally frown upon.
Someone made a thread today that said TLG sold more then booth Ico and SOTC launch weeks in the UK. A fukkboy mod changed the thread title to DR4 outsells TLG.
Another example is a corporate shill made a thread about out the new Crash game footage and the first 10 post were all saying the same thing at near the same damn time. They kept saying it's literally it's lit:mindblown: They don't even talk like that.