Yo fukk Neogaf

Daps
@Fatboi1 favorite site and top 5 site people here visit before visiting the coli

Not just the arcadium, THE entire coli site

Webstats has neo gaf as top 5 (up there with google and facebook) as sites people visit before they direct themselves to the coli

It helps explains a lot of the weirdo tranny threads in the locker room + the horrible gamers/posts here in the arcadium

:scust:

What's the website called where you can look up those stats?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The "Black" threads there (The Black Culture Thread, the "GAF-Hop" thread, and any thread dealing with racism) are embarrassing and those dudes stay stealing shyt from The Coli. I'm sure they're all reading this thread.
Its not just that. A lot of them got too cool with a certain outspoken few doing all the real work for them. Any time something racial came up, it was the same people doing the heavy lifting. Over and over.

Sad shyt is, so many of the in between guys don't mind staying there to give that site clicks.

stealing from the coli though? This is the internet :francis: everybody steals from everybody on everybody - everywhere. I ain't on with that one.

Daps
Its not just that. A lot of them got too cool with a certain outspoken few doing all the real work for them. Any time something racial came up, it was the same people doing the heavy lifting. Over and over.

Sad shyt is, so many of the in between guys don't mind staying there to give that site clicks.

stealing from the coli though? This is the internet :francis: everybody steals from everybody on everybody - everywhere. I ain't on with that one.

They directly steal the smilies

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

It's fukked up. Too many of them dudes are too timid and passive to actually get at people talking slick on there, but at the same time, they couldn't do it if they wanted to. No matter what side you're on, you can't really buck on anybody there without catching a swift ban, so a lot of them just throw a dart or 2 and then hide in the Black Culture thread, hoping big brother/sister handles the mess. It's why many of those nerd cacs apply racism just slick enough to slide by most mods who either silently agree or are truly oblivious. Now that bishoptl no longer has admin/mod powers, I don't know how they're going to fare in 2017 if he doesn't return to form. Probably won't last or get dismantled like certain other communities.

Lemme get on outta here because I've told on myself enough. :hubie:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's fukked up. Too many of them dudes are too timid and passive to actually get at people talking slick on there, but at the same time, they couldn't do it if they wanted to. No matter what side you're on, you can't really buck on anybody there without catching a swift ban, so a lot of them just throw a dart or 2 and then hide in the Black Culture thread, hoping big brother/sister handles the mess. It's why many of those nerd cacs apply racism just slick enough to slide by most mods who either silently agree or are truly oblivious. Now that bishoptl no longer has admin/mod powers, I don't know how they're going to fare in 2017 if he doesn't return to form. Probably won't last or get dismantled like certain other communities.

Lemme get on outta here because I've told on myself enough. :hubie:
Me and two other guys started the BCT years ago. Meet ups, podcasts, design, all that... I knew shyt was fukked after some jackass mod took all the cultural community threads and merged them into the 'People with skin |OT|' shyt was crystal clear after that. Some of the reception after the podcast in particular was especially :mjpls:

Overtime, it get real obvious that it was never gonna get better and clicks were just making people money. Not just us, but other communities there as well. Generate revenue, get treated like shyt.

Started our own shyt though. SL&ENT // slaent.com
If yal ever want something in between what you see here and what was over there, I'd recommend yal check it out. Might even run into a few people you lost track of. Gonna start bringing in other communities from more varied sites soon.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Who all here used to post in the black culture thread(s)?

i remember some white chick always posting in that shyt in the beginning like her opinion mattered. kind of like she ran that shyt.

i was like nope:yeshrug:. good for you guys starting your now shyt tho.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Damn brehs really posting in the OT? i wouldn't venture into that wasteland
I've only been banned once :mjgrin: it was for asking why angry Joe got his own thread (apparently)
Between he ultra liberal mods and the nazi community members it's no forum for real nikkas
*cue poster for no country for old men with the mjgrin on known wife beater josh Brolin*

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Never heard of that site until around 2010 when i use to frequent insidehoops forums. Checked it out and was too cringey for me. Plus i was a die hard xbot back then and felt it was a sony dikksucking convention.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wasn't like a singular incident, the shift there happened gradually.

People would have differing opinions and people would be rude and dismissive, say shyt like

"well you're not college educated so of course you don't get it, I don't have to respond to you"

Usually that's the cue for bishop or Besada to come in and ban the person that doesn't agree with the hive mind. But now that the owner is actually monitoring the mods and making sure the site is not "a breeding ground for radicalization" (his words not mine) people are being force to have actual conversations with people they would normally dismiss from their safe space. So now people don't know what to do.

They "can't even" and "literally shaking" too much over America becoming a fascist state.

is there a link to that thread