Yo fukk Neogaf

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone made a thread today that said TLG sold more then booth Ico and SOTC launch weeks in the UK. A fukkboy mod changed the thread title to DR4 outsells TLG.
Another example is a corporate shill made a thread about out the new Crash game footage and the first 10 post were all saying the same thing at near the same damn time. They kept saying it's literally it's lit:mindblown: They don't even talk like that.

Yeah the first thread was a weird as fukk title change.

The second thread though was a running joke based on the second reply, they were being ironic.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The owner makes 5 mill a year off the site. You think he cares that corporate and marketing dudes are all over it?

He took a month European vacation a couple summers ago. He made a journal thread about it that's since been deleted. It was pretty much him trying to smash. He'd stay in hostels, but get a hotel room if he thought he had a chance. I remember he ran with the bulls in Spain too. The thread was pretty cool.

Then I found out about the gaf off shoot forums filled with people who hate the guy and say he's awkward as hell. And then, I found out the coli through the gaf black culture thread.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The owner makes 5 mill a year off the site. You think he cares that corporate and marketing dudes are all over it?

He took a month European vacation a couple summers ago. He made a journal thread about it that's since been deleted. It was pretty much him trying to smash. He'd stay in hostels, but get a hotel room if he thought he had a chance. I remember he ran with the bulls in Spain too. The thread was pretty cool.

Then I found out about the gaf off shoot forums filled with people who hate the guy and say he's awkward as hell. And then, I found out the coli through the gaf black culture thread.
:dame:im fairly certain he outed himself sexually harassing a chick in that thread

go make a thread about it

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Bullshyt they banned me because in the black culture thread I said Obama wasnt black and that mixed people are not black

I feel some of them were cool but most of them are the type who want white validation and claim mixed people as black.

Yep that's EXACTLY how the black thread is over there :skip:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
No I cam here afterwards , They said colorism was racism and I never said anything bad about mixed people I just didnt claim them . How is that colorism ? I wouldve at least liked an explanation but oh well
Lot of them dudes are mixed or have little problem fukking with white chicks that call them "nikka" :coffee:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't read that bullshyt anymore I'm done.
It's a site full of extreme left liberals, transgendered, and homosexual people that happen to share a common interest with you in gaming. Socially the site is an echo chamber for a very narrow set of beliefs and if you fall outside those beliefs and let it be known they ban you.

The site is still the best place on the internet to get gaming news and nothing else comes close. Much of the mainstream gaming news sites post has roots there.

Outside of lurking for gaming news I'd recommend staying away from stuff like off topic and anything that involves the discussion of race. I get the feeling 80% of their userbase is white males and their mods are spotty at best when it comes to race discussion.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
No I cam here afterwards , They said colorism was racism and I never said anything bad about mixed people I just didnt claim them . How is that colorism ? I wouldve at least liked an explanation but oh well
a lot of new posters been shyt but you a real one .:leon: welcome to thecoli :salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's a site full of extreme left liberals, transgendered, and homosexual people that happen to share a common interest with you in gaming. Socially the site is an echo chamber for a very narrow set of beliefs and if you fall outside those beliefs and let it be known they ban you.

The site is still the best place on the internet to get gaming news and nothing else comes close. Much of the mainstream gaming news sites post has roots there.

Outside of lurking for gaming news I'd recommend staying away from stuff like off topic and anything that involves the discussion of race. I get the feeling 80% of their userbase is white males and their mods are spotty at best when it comes to race discussion.

This. Dem clowns are MAD sensitive. Gotta be on some straight and narrow shyt or else you get banned.

Just read that shyt for the news/scoop and keep it moving.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Bullshyt they banned me because in the black culture thread I said Obama wasnt black and that mixed people are not black

I feel some of them were cool but most of them are the type who want white validation and claim mixed people as black.

Im mixed my friend, but black is black, i dont agree with your assessment, but i welcome you over NEOCAC bytches any day of the week, welcome.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
How you going to get banned after Bishop got ran off the boards by the "both sides" crew

That or the Elf had enough of his ass banning 50% of the people that post there.